Who's Buying..?

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only thing i know of and from talking to the dealer we snochecked the sled from is that the seats dont have storage now. said it was because on the 4 stroke thats where the hide the battery. thats what we were told anyways.

There ought to be a battery sized storage space in the seat of the two strokes then shouldn't there be?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Think my tunnel should be long enough to mount a bag and jerry can

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Looks good,who sells them and how much?(probly in the website but pia to look on phone)
Should look at one of these Mike, I just got one for the new pro and it looks like a good product.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good,who sells them and how much?(probly in the website but pia to look on phone)

I ordered off the website, Chris is great to deal with. Fuel caddy, storage box, shovel and stainless bottle for the Pro RMK cost me $395.00 He ate the $40.00 shipping charge and for some reason I didn't have to pay GST at the post office. Seems like good stuff. The hold downs and latches are really beefy. On the website tha AC fuel caddy costs $10.00 more, all else is the same.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Cool thnx,I'll check it out.
I ordered off the website, Chris is great to deal with. Fuel caddy, storage box, shovel and stainless bottle for the Pro RMK cost me $395.00 He ate the $40.00 shipping charge and for some reason I didn't have to pay GST at the post office. Seems like good stuff. The hold downs and latches are really beefy. On the website tha AC fuel caddy costs $10.00 more, all else is the same.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And he threw in the stainless bottle for free too.

topsecret

Reaction score
White Knuckle Motorsports in Lloyd has a bunch of 2 smokers in stock, the 1100's should be there come sept I have heard! They look awesome! Its a shame I did a turbo nytro last year, or I would have been all over one of these! :mad:

Top Bottom