Who's arctic cats mountain segment pro rider?

ned

Reaction score

Wow....another Cat bashin thread started by the No1 doolaide addict!! Insecurity at its best.

There are those who are sure of themselves and don't have to "prove" anything. They are confident and don't have to brag & look down on others to make themselves feel better. They can handle it. They are humble. But you Maxxy (and your cronies) continue to reek insecurity and bash anything but Skidoo......

Skidoo may have some good features but are they really the be-all do-all machine.....if they were, how would the others still be in business with a healthy market share?

I ride a Cat, I am proud to ride a Cat. I don't have the need to try and prove to you or your doolaide suffering cronies that what I drive is better....I just know.

You remind my of that yappy little Chihuahua dog that trys to show the others how big and strong he is.....but yet, all the dogs know he is just a yappy little dog......
[/QU
you are correct. this site is getting pathetic with the 6 or 8 doo lovers that have nothing better to do than post arrogant opinions on every subject that people ask about. i only go on here any more to get a few laughs as you can not get any serious info on here. way better off paying 20 bucks for 3 years of a site that has better info than listening to the doolaid drinkers all the time. imho.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow....another Cat bashin thread started by the No1 doolaide addict!! Insecurity at its best.

There are those who are sure of themselves and don't have to "prove" anything. They are confident and don't have to brag & look down on others to make themselves feel better. They can handle it. They are humble. But you Maxxy (and your cronies) continue to reek insecurity and bash anything but Skidoo......

Skidoo may have some good features but are they really the be-all do-all machine.....if they were, how would the others still be in business with a healthy market share?

I ride a Cat, I am proud to ride a Cat. I don't have the need to try and prove to you or your doolaide suffering cronies that what I drive is better....I just know.

You remind my of that yappy little Chihuahua dog that trys to show the others how big and strong he is.....but yet, all the dogs know he is just a yappy little dog......
[/QU
you are correct. this site is getting pathetic with the 6 or 8 doo lovers that have nothing better to do than post arrogant opinions on every subject that people ask about. i only go on here any more to get a few laughs as you can not get any serious info on here. way better off paying 20 bucks for 3 years of a site that has better info than listening to the doolaid drinkers all the time. imho.

I asked a question randy answered it. No ones bashin. Just you two. Snowiest is exactly the same and you have to pay. But since you love it so much I'm going to renew see ya on the flip side! Then you can cry over there too. I won't do dootalk tho that place is scary weird

Last edited:

ned

Reaction score
:realmad:
I asked a question randy answered it. No ones bashin. Just you two. Snowiest is exactly the same and you have to pay. But since you love it so much I'm going to renew see ya on the flip side! Then you can cry over there too. I won't do dootalk tho that place is scary weird

thats all you do is bash the poo and cat guys and then deny you did anything wrong.you would be good in politics.as long as you ran for liberal or ndp.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
politics & religon dont mix...... Maxwell is a god not a politician......

thats all you do is bash the poo and cat guys and then deny you did anything wrong.you would be good in politics.as long as you ran for liberal or ndp.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE. BRETT RASMUSSEN HAS SWITCHED TO BRP. BUT IM JUST SAYING...JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THOUGH. HE SWITCHED TO BRP. BRETT RASMUSSEN DID. BUT I DONT WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP. THATS JUST A DICK MOVE.....RUBBING IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP...WHO DOES THAT? RUBBING THINGS IN LIKE BRET RASMUSSEN DROPPING ARCTIC CAT AND SWITCHING TO BRP.... " BREAKING NEWS BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP" OK IM DONE.

Have you ever cornered one of them? They will rip your leg off!!!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ned? 33 posts. Chill out. You don't have a right to bitch about the site. Its all in fun and entertainment. Get on with your life. The hostility will eat you up.;):beer::beer:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Ned, I think snopro is right. Maybe a little anger management is what ya need. Either that or maybe go out to the garage and do a little warm weather vroom vroom on that cat of yours, that usually works for me:sled1:

ned

Reaction score
:beer::beer:
Ned? 33 posts. Chill out. You don't have a right to bitch about the site. Its all in fun and entertainment. Get on with your life. The hostility will eat you up.;):beer::beer:
Gee I had no idea that post counts determine if you can express an opinion or not. I am just tired of all the negativity towards everything bu doo.seems like I make a comment and you guys instantly get very defensive.so chill yourself bud . Life's to short to get worked up over this.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:
Gee I had no idea that post counts determine if you can express an opinion or not. I am just tired of all the negativity towards everything bu doo.seems like I make a comment and you guys instantly get very defensive.so chill yourself bud . Life's to short to get worked up over this.
HaHa no problem. Just so you know there are guys doing a great job of defending Cat and Polaris on this site. Right Scrfce, High Velocity, Lenny R? Its all in good fun.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably cuz doo and poo will be battling for the number one spot on the hill and with cat there's not much to talk about....

So when all this "Battling for top spot is done" which brands rider has the coldest beer in the hotub at the end of the day???

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when all this "Battling for top spot is done" which brands rider has the coldest beer in the hotub at the end of the day???

Hmm I'm gonna say probably not the cat riders beers cuz they won't be in the "battle" very long so the beers won't have much time to sit in the fridge...

Just kidding cat guys! You guys are more fun to mess around with on the snowest forums :(

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But he rides huge backcountry jumps like in the Slednecks videos that should count as a mountain segment

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But he rides huge backcountry jumps like in the Slednecks videos that should count as a mountain segment

Not really?? He's pretty much just a freestyler that likes hitting natural terrain. When we're talking about mountain segments we mean the people that stand beside a certain brands latest MOUNTAIN sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom