Who's arctic cats mountain segment pro rider?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya jay at LE gives him a demo for the year then he gives it back at the end of season,,,thats the way i understood it anyway
Sounds about right. He doesn't pimp any leading edge stuff on it though just a pretty regular wrap.

geo

Reaction score
Let me fix that. "Cat doesn't need a pro rider to test their stuff, we do it for them."

I really don't think the pro rider has much control over the design engineering but I have seen if they are unhappy about what is given to them they just move on.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A pro rider can make any sled dance, Cat has hacks like plio and I to pinball thier sleds from tree to tree, roll them down steep slopes and in general take them places we have no business being....

If a Cat can get me around it can get anyone around....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

U were just riding a summit 670 man

And now Shitty kitty's Ur all about ??

sent from my htc

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm not a brand guy.... I'm a model guy, nothing bad can be said about the 670's..reliable, quick and will take down a 3" tree without denting the bumper...

M8 same deal but a little more umph and a bigger track, but durable as a rolling pin...

I've seen the aftermath of some of the other models after striking a low lying branches & large snowflakes then needing new sub-structure items....

Those models need pro's to reduce the carnage...

Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

U were just riding a summit 670 man

And now Shitty kitty's Ur all about ??

sent from my htc

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a brand guy.... I'm a model guy, nothing bad can be said about the 670's..reliable, quick and will take down a 3" tree without denting the bumper...

M8 same deal but a little more umph and a bigger track, but durable as a rolling pin...

I've seen the aftermath of some of the other models after striking a low lying branches & large snowflakes then needing new sub-structure items....

Those models need pro's to reduce the carnage...

I have a buddy looking at selling his s chassis with a union 740 and a 159 track. All light weight with milled down tunnel and chrome Molly front and back. Makes 175 hp with race gas.

Fill both Ur needs bogger

sent from my htc

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
AC has Amber Holt. She does a very good job and has established her product in the market. Not only does she offer ladies Camps, but can teach all levels. Nice to see the OEM's recognizing what the female pop can bring to the industry. Home

AC also has 2 Micku's aboard for this season in the Canadian Market. Bandon and Justin I believe. Awesome guys who will throw down any day of the week in the BC Backcountry.

Racers......I have little idea as we have basically lost our canadian series for all disciplines.

Safe sleddin'
RS

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pro rider can make any sled dance, Cat has hacks like plio and I to pinball thier sleds from tree to tree, roll them down steep slopes and in general take them places we have no business being....

If a Cat can get me around it can get anyone around....

i can say that i've seen bogger go places no man in his right mind would go.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has burandt....
Yamaha has Chris brown....
Skidoo has Bret Rasmussen and pretty much everyone else....

What about cat? Is there a team switch in the works? Or are they just going to use there pro snow cross riders to promote there race inspired mountain sled.

JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE. BRETT RASMUSSEN HAS SWITCHED TO BRP. BUT IM JUST SAYING...JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THOUGH. HE SWITCHED TO BRP. BRETT RASMUSSEN DID. BUT I DONT WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP. THATS JUST A DICK MOVE.....RUBBING IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP...WHO DOES THAT? RUBBING THINGS IN LIKE BRET RASMUSSEN DROPPING ARCTIC CAT AND SWITCHING TO BRP.... " BREAKING NEWS BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP" OK IM DONE.

Wow....another Cat bashin thread started by the No1 doolaide addict!! Insecurity at its best.

There are those who are sure of themselves and don't have to "prove" anything. They are confident and don't have to brag & look down on others to make themselves feel better. They can handle it. They are humble. But you Maxxy (and your cronies) continue to reek insecurity and bash anything but Skidoo......

Skidoo may have some good features but are they really the be-all do-all machine.....if they were, how would the others still be in business with a healthy market share?

I ride a Cat, I am proud to ride a Cat. I don't have the need to try and prove to you or your doolaide suffering cronies that what I drive is better....I just know.

You remind my of that yappy little Chihuahua dog that trys to show the others how big and strong he is.....but yet, all the dogs know he is just a yappy little dog......

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha...who cares?

they all go where the money/support is. if you think for a second Burandt and Rasmussen left cat due to inferior products....give your head a good shake. not to say that cat is better either. they are all junk. its which junk you want to shell out for.

id be on a pro right now if the ol cat wasnt working good.

ask yourself this question...if you could go work for a great company that offered the same work, same equipment, same everything but with more pay and supports you completely...would you leave where you currently were??

anybody who says no...is a liar.

i dont blame anybody for switching things up. who wouldnt?

all this being said...i think doo will be king of the hill this year. they have been stock king of the point and shoot for sometime IMO(i dont even attempt a highmark when there is a xp around)

poo has best all around
cat is....i have know clue...lol

looking for a 2011 left over m8 162 right now. i think its the best bang for the buck.

let it fawkin snow already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JUST IN CASE YOU WEREN'T AWARE. BRETT RASMUSSEN HAS SWITCHED TO BRP. BUT IM JUST SAYING...JUST INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THOUGH. HE SWITCHED TO BRP. BRETT RASMUSSEN DID. BUT I DONT WANT TO RUB IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP. THATS JUST A DICK MOVE.....RUBBING IT IN THAT BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP...WHO DOES THAT? RUBBING THINGS IN LIKE BRET RASMUSSEN DROPPING ARCTIC CAT AND SWITCHING TO BRP.... " BREAKING NEWS BRETT RASMUSSEN SWITCHED TO BRP" OK IM DONE.

Wow....another Cat bashin thread started by the No1 doolaide addict!! Insecurity at its best.

There are those who are sure of themselves and don't have to "prove" anything. They are confident and don't have to brag & look down on others to make themselves feel better. They can handle it. They are humble. But you Maxxy (and your cronies) continue to reek insecurity and bash anything but Skidoo......

Skidoo may have some good features but are they really the be-all do-all machine.....if they were, how would the others still be in business with a healthy market share?

I ride a Cat, I am proud to ride a Cat. I don't have the need to try and prove to you or your doolaide suffering cronies that what I drive is better....I just know.

You remind my of that yappy little Chihuahua dog that trys to show the others how big and strong he is.....but yet, all the dogs know he is just a yappy little dog......

Maybe that's why I have no friends? Will you be my friend?

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Ok...so i bought a Cat so I could ride like Chris and Brett...didn't work. Then I buy a Poo so I can ride like Chris...Didn't work either. What assurance do I have now, that if I buy a Doo I will be able ride just like Brett? Sheesh...whats wrong here? Oh and I forgot...I had a boosted Nytro so I could pull chutes like NM and RS and Rene and.....well hell that didn't work either

Top Bottom