Whoopsie

Dino

Reaction score
Wife fell off her line and went down into the trees, shes ok, and the sled just needs a front bumper and support bracket. She was very fortunate that where this happened she didnt have far to travel before smucking the two trees. Dino

Attachments

• mom crunch.jpg
    mom crunch.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 491

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Looks worse than that...Really glad to hear she is ok, could have easily gone the other way. Makes your heart jump when you consider the what ifs...

Lucky lady, sorry about the repairs, never fun

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks worse than that...Really glad to hear she is ok, could have easily gone the other way. Makes your heart jump when you consider the what ifs...

Lucky lady, sorry about the repairs, never fun

I was thinking the same thing, glad she's o.k.

Dino

Reaction score
DIDO, glad she's ok....time to part that 06 out and buy her a new one!
I ve tried to get her to upgrade but she just plain likes the sled to much. And for about 130 frogskins worth of parts I wont be parting it out soon. I try to upgrade her sled first , then mine. But it might have to go the other way this time...LOL. Dino :rolleyes:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Holly Chit !!!!!!!!

that tree is not much if any bigger than the one I took down this weekend...

sure don't build the bumpers like they used too.... I hit the tree @ about 3/4 throttle and it sheered off....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holly Chit !!!!!!!!

that tree is not much if any bigger than the one I took down this weekend...

sure don't build the bumpers like they used too.... I hit the tree @ about 3/4 throttle and it sheered off....

by the looks of your new avatar pic i call bullchit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just sayin. lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i see the trees still standing and the old 670 is rolled over and playing dead.:d

the tree I hit is no longer standing in that pic...infact it ended up down into another bunch of trees below me....

I hit the tree square on because I was affraid if I tried to avoid I'd still tag it with a ski and rip one side off....

I'm on my side because the tree I hit shared a well with the one beside it and it was the well that got me... Landon and I were checking out the bumper afterwards and were amazed at how small of an impact dent it left...

never said I didn't roll, said I didn't wreck my sled....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
the tree I hit is no longer standing in that pic...infact it ended up down into another bunch of trees below me....

I hit the tree square on because I was affraid if I tried to avoid I'd still tag it with a ski and rip one side off....

I'm on my side because the tree I hit shared a well with the one beside it and it was the well that got me... Landon and I were checking out the bumper afterwards and were amazed at how small of an impact dent it left...

never said I didn't roll, said I didn't wreck my sled....

This is worthless without pictures of the said tree!:d:d:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ve tried to get her to upgrade but she just plain likes the sled to much. And for about 130 frogskins worth of parts I wont be parting it out soon. I try to upgrade her sled first , then mine. But it might have to go the other way this time...LOL. Dino :rolleyes:

I might have the stock pipe off my 06X, if you need/want it!

Dino

Reaction score
I might have the stock pipe off my 06X, if you need/want it!
I was amazed that the pipe wasnt caved in, it has one dent in it where it was pushed up into the mounting bracket for the ecm. I relocated the ecm to the top of the oil tank years ago. Glad the pipe is good its a Dyno Port set up. But thanks for your offer cause I would go back to stock. Dino

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was amazed that the pipe wasnt caved in, it has one dent in it where it was pushed up into the mounting bracket for the ecm. I relocated the ecm to the top of the oil tank years ago. Glad the pipe is good its a Dyno Port set up. But thanks for your offer cause I would go back to stock. Dino

I think thats the only spare part I have left laying around! Glad your Dyna survived!......and your wife too!

Top Bottom