Who wants to ride????

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who wants to go for a ride this weekend?
I am thinking either Revy and or Golden.
I have room in my enclosed trailer,I just need to get out...:d

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be in next weekend for sure since I just moved here and don't know anyone. Can't do this weekend though, stupid plans....

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be in next weekend for sure since I just moved here and don't know anyone. Can't do this weekend though, stupid plans....

Plans were made for breaking...especially stupid bones.lol
I maybe going then too!!!:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant do this weekend either......

but we have a plan for monday the 22nd??? does that work for ya?

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going saturday to try out new sled. Going to Quartz looks like there is some new snow in the Rogers!!!

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went last weekend now that there is snow I'm in for golden Or revy this weekend I will take my oun rig tho where you thinking day trip or over night

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went last weekend now that there is snow I'm in for golden Or revy this weekend I will take my oun rig tho where you thinking day trip or over night

I'm not totally positive on how long,I want to go for the whole weekend but a friend may only be able to go for the day.I wouldn't mind doing both places over the weekend.
I will know better tomorrow.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well yammy and i are planning on heading out somewhere that weekend, it'll either be val area or golden area. depends on which has better snow by next weekend

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be going to golden this Sunday for the day and prob revy next weekend might be up for sat-Sunday depending on work Would like to hook up with outhers due to my lack of knowledge of the area

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There must be some other sledheads out there willing to try an early ride.I am getting ready to head out in the morning and still haven't found anyone to ride with...:eek:

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dammit Dave, I'm not ready. Sled is still tucked in storage in the shop. I gotta find time to get out there and find it. Then lets rip.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I`m leaving early in the morning to Revy,if you want to hook up pm me your phone number and we will ride.I am going to stay untill Sunday or Monday.
I will be taking my laptop so I will be on site frequently.

Dave

hailguy

Reaction score
missed your last post, let me know when your going again and i will meet you there or trav with u, have fun in revy

Top Bottom