Who wants to guess on when our XP's are gunna show up!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Days are getting shorter yesterday would have been perfect but I will guessOctober 25 2007

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
I want mine now , today would be good . There is a bunch of parts in the garage and a lot of polishing that has to be done before the first ride. Why is our rising dollar not affecting the price of the sled this is Canadian built and we have to pay the high exchange :nono: This could be the last Canadian sled that I buy. It would be easy for me to have my brother buy a local US sled and then travel to states and pick it up and while there do a little tour and put a few miles on it then buy the used sled from him and head north with about $3,000.00 CDN in the walet.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow, that's a huge amount of money to save. I've met your brother, he seems like a nice guy, if I was to buy a new sled would he do that for "ME" and then "YOU" could go pick it up and I get the $3000.00...(laugh out loud):D:D:D
I want mine now , today would be good . There is a bunch of parts in the garage and a lot of polishing that has to be done before the first ride. Why is our rising dollar not affecting the price of the sled this is Canadian built and we have to pay the high exchange :nono: This could be the last Canadian sled that I buy. It would be easy for me to have my brother buy a local US sled and then travel to states and pick it up and while there do a little tour and put a few miles on it then buy the used sled from him and head north with about $3,000.00 CDN in the walet.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta remember that the sooner the sled arrives, the later the snow does. Just ask the guys that snow checked Polaris mountain sleds last year. early snow- late sled.:D

-rossco-

Reaction score
ssshhhhhhhhhhhh you cant say those kind of things thats wat they call a jinx

Top Bottom