Who thinks Burandt can really ride??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was spending money on a riding camp it would be CKMP all the way, I just spent a week there taking my Level 1 operations and Carl was in the class too, couldn't meet a better guy.!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was spending money on a riding camp it would be CKMP all the way, I just spent a week there taking my Level 1 operations and Carl was in the class too, couldn't meet a better guy.!!!

I fully agree. He's not all "look at me" you just turn around while your eating a snack and holy fawk!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl is a down to earth guy who contributes to the evolution of the product he rides and also can be found helping out the local club in summer doing cabin repairs.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't realize how poor of a rider you are, until you ride with him.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, but does Carl have an approved dashbag and tunnel bag.. HUH?

Just joking. I rode with Carl for the day and he is a true ambassador to the sport. and yes, he was no where to be found, then seconds later whoop! he was dropping from a 30 ft rock.. Unreal rider.

Carl is a down to earth guy who contributes to the evolution of the product he rides and also can be found helping out the local club in summer doing cabin repairs.

Russell P

Reaction score
ya imagine what he could do with those skills on a real mountain machine. would be off the hook.

LOL, if you want him to look incredibly average, put him on an XM. :smiliestirthepot:All joking aside I think he is a phenomenal rider that has been pushed too much to be the poster boy for too many corporations. But when people are throwing money at you to promote there stuff, not many people can turn that down.

I think he has to slow down on the self promotion a bit and let his riding skills do the talking. I also agree that it would be nice to see a video of all these spokesman riders regardless of brand run a completely bone stock sled to show us what they and the equipment we ride is truly capable of.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's better than me.....likely you as well.

If not get out there and get yourself sponshored......

I have seen you ride IAN, and have never seen anyone with more of an ear to ear grin while riding. to me that is pure enjoyment, the way it should be.

Last edited:

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carl has one of the nicest, down to earth father's to thank for his skill's and humbleness. Old Jim could ride the wheels off anything in his prime too!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jim and carl kuster are true embassadors of snowmobiling. I learnt from jim 30 yrs ago, not just how to ride but how to maintain your sled, fix it. Rode with him for years. Then a couple yrs ago got to finally ride with carl. He was riding a stock 2011 xp and it took all i could to just follow him. At end of day he double and designer guy from brp to show him just a sled should beable to curve through snow. He left me so far behind with this guy on his sled it was insane. Then after he was explaining to this designer what would make the sled even better. Some of those things on the sled today. He is about making everyone and the sled better tomorrow than its is today. Also his shop and lodge are next to none. He is a great guy and if his dad could still ride what a team they would be

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just couldn't believe what a humble down to earth guy he was. We must have talked for an hour about places he's ridden in the Vale, Blue area! Or just come up to you with a little tip or suggestion about how to ride or something about your sled to make it better!
I know this is a burandt thread but you won't find anything but the real deal down at CKMP, " or a sweeter John Deere decaled old fuel truck" lol

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt he can ride, for a ginger. Just notice his segments in most films other then in Russia this yr are in his backyard doing the same lines over and over. Eventually you're going to get that perfect clip.I'd just like to see him come out and perform out of his elements.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched schooled 6. Wow that was a waste of 40 mins. "Let's take a selfie" for background music. Really? Lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear if you stay at his lodge and out ride him its free. He's still in business so I'd guess a lot of people pay.
Whos definition of "out ride"

I'm not arguing, he is a good rider. Just got wondering how they determine you out rode him

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I also can't stand the fact polaris throws a bunch of sleds at him then he puts 20,000$ into each one.

I see a theme going on here........

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully agree. He's not all "look at me" you just turn around while your eating a snack and holy fawk!

X2

Ive never met him but he seems like a really cool guy. Get really sick of these guys doing the ultra dramatic interviews with their segments explaining how badass they are. Kuster seems like just a normal dude that loves riding.

Top Bottom