Who Sells Sled lifts

mel.h

Reaction score
Costco... $35.00. I bought one to check it out, my thought was if it is too flimsy what the heck, hey it's Costco, they take everything back. Very surprised the steel is actually quite thick. Time will tell I guess, if it shows sign's of deterioration by new spring i will take it back.:beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lance does on here...his user name is Sledlift......he is a supporting vendor also.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco... $35.00. I bought one to check it out, my thought was if it is too flimsy what the heck, hey it's Costco, they take everything back. Very surprised the steel is actually quite thick. Time will tell I guess, if it shows sign's of deterioration by new spring i will take it back.:beer:

Mel what your talking about is a sled stand that lifts the track a couple inchs off the ground.What he is looking for is a lift that brings the whole sled off the ground.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to Princess Auto site...I noticed one in the fall catalogue as a new carried item....think it was $214.00 and is rated for 1500 lbs if memory srves me correct...

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to Princess Auto site...I noticed one in the fall catalogue as a new carried item....think it was $214.00 and is rated for 1500 lbs if memory srves me correct...

Princess Auto isn't stocking them in store this year, they will send it out to you.

mel.h

Reaction score

Mel what your talking about is a sled stand that lifts the track a couple inchs off the ground.What he is looking for is a lift that brings the whole sled off the ground.

Yup, your right, should of read it better... i'm officially a dumb a-- on this one:beer:

Top Bottom