Who Riding over X-mas

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A week from now you'll be digging me out ALL DAY; I hope.:d:d Gonna be a good time. :cool: Mac22 and I will be leaving Grande Cache at 5:00 am Monday morning. Call me before you guys head west and we'll throw together our final plans.:beer:

I will buddy sounds good.

TheRedDragon

Reaction score

Insurance companies should start putting some pressure on the justice system to make it more than just a court apperance and a swat on the nose with a rolled up newspaper for the fuggers. I'd say 5 years without parole for theft over $10,000.00 for a first offence would slow the scumbags down a bit. Just sayin'.

I wonder what everybody thinks of paying an extra $1 or $2 on top of their trail fees to pay for somebody to stay down in the parking lots and patrol the area. I know I would do it in a second. What's a couple of bucks to watch over your $60,000 truck and other valuebles? Heck, I would sit down there for $150.00 with a baseball bat waiting to dish out some justice.

Chavez

Reaction score
We should all get a crack at the theives with that baseball bat and then maybe they would think twice, but I still doubt it.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see so many of you peeps are headed our way this festive season.. We look forward to see you all, stop in at our new location and say hi and check out the new shop.. Our new location is absolutely awesome we are just east of the cop shop, on the right hand side of the main highway as you come into town. One of the best parts of the new shop i think is that you can stop at husky and fuel your sleds up and then pull straight down the frontage road a block or so and we are right there.. We have lots of easily accessible parking now also.. So we look forward to seein a bunch of yah to say hi and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.. Drive safe you guys..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Leaving early the morning of the 27th and heading home the evening of the 30th ( I have to work the 31st).
Should be a good ride. Shouldn't be to hard to find me...just look for the rabbit ears on the helmet...lol...

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rid n the 27- 30, see ya on the hill brothers, seasons greetings, cheers:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!! If I see you stuck I'll still stop and help you....or at least stop and encourage you to dig faster while I take pictures.:d:d

It's likely better to say WHEN YOU SEE ME STUCK....and thanks.:rolleyes: Hopefully there will be enough snow that I can just roll it out.:d:d Have a Merry X-Mas everyone; looking forward to seeing everyone again......hopefully STUCK. :beer::beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone have a good time :beer: I'm out until the 8th coverin the boss's holidays, post some pics will ya :beer::d

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Leaving tonight. Riding tomorrow. Untill the 30th. Rknight111 and I will be out there. Lots of Renshaw.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to my brothers tomorrow.
Riding some place by Merrit.(B.C.)
Never been there before.

Even better riding his sled

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
headin out early am. new xp and first ride out this year!!!!!

Slacker! It's so late to be just starting :d Heading out 28 early morning and back the 30th night.

I'm easy to spot, it's the silver dodge riding on donuts :p

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slacker! It's so late to be just starting :d Heading out 28 early morning and back the 30th night.

I'm easy to spot, it's the silver dodge riding on donuts :p

Might see you on the hill or at the Grizzly

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pinecone express ,Hayes jolly roger and lumberton will be in the valley from the 28th till the 3rd be safe boys its warming up !!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should be in McBride by around 10:00pm today. Geez some guys are sure hard on equipment. :eek::d:d

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading up first thing in the morning on the 1st and riding the weekend, anyone else still going to be there still?

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a group of 8 of us coming up the 30th and staying till the 3rd!...we all ride doo and r staying in the suite and other rooms! Im sure ull c, or hear us around! lol

razor__00

Reaction score
will be going up the 29th going out the 30th staying at beaverlodge. looking for someone to go with. most of the group bailed do to various reasons and wont be up till the 2nd. never been to this area before and dont want to waste the reservation.

Top Bottom