Who Riding over X-mas

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious who's riding McBride over the holiday's. For years & years we've always left Boxing day but the wife threw a wrench into my plans this year now we're heading out on the 27th coming home for New Year's. What's everyone else doing? I imagine there will be tons again, last year the truck were lined up all the way back to the cattle gates at Renshaw.:eek:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be there. Snowseeker still owes me a beating from last year.....guess I'm gonna get it as a late X-mas present.:d:d:d

Chavez

Reaction score
I do the same trip every year, Boxing day to new years eve. Group of 3 will be riding anywhere from Blue River to McBride. Just had the rebuild done on the 800 Dragon and cant wait to get some miles on it.:beer::d

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the sled bunny racing crew is heading out boxing day. That is summitric, sledbunnyracing, my self, randy (Snochuk) And mabye rusty.

I may be heading out christmas day with rknight111 and quagmire! Im excited!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the sled bunny racing crew is heading out boxing day. That is summitric, sledbunnyracing, my self, randy (Snochuk) And mabye rusty.

I may be heading out christmas day with rknight111 and quagmire! Im excited!

Sounds like a crew to stay away from there.:beerchug:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure i will be out to put some more miles on the snow sled. Droped into winebergers yesterday, oh my what a good time we had in there.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who ever is goin where ever lock your chit up, thieves are workin hard this year!!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be there. Snowseeker still owes me a beating from last year.....guess I'm gonna get it as a late X-mas present.:d:d:d

Thats right buddy i owe you and your gonna get it with a bow tie on it LOL!!
See you at the cabins I will call u when it gets closer.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure i will be out to put some more miles on the snow sled. Droped into winebergers yesterday, oh my what a good time we had in there.

Barry where is the pictures as we are looking forward to the next trip. Tease us a little!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who ever is goin where ever lock your chit up, thieves are workin hard this year!!!

Insurance companies should start putting some pressure on the justice system to make it more than just a court apperance and a swat on the nose with a rolled up newspaper for the fuggers. I'd say 5 years without parole for theft over $10,000.00 for a first offence would slow the scumbags down a bit. Just sayin'.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right buddy i owe you and your gonna get it with a bow tie on it LOL!!
See you at the cabins I will call u when it gets closer.

A week from now you'll be digging me out ALL DAY; I hope.:d:d Gonna be a good time. :cool: Mac22 and I will be leaving Grande Cache at 5:00 am Monday morning. Call me before you guys head west and we'll throw together our final plans.:beer:

Top Bottom