Who knows Mitch Smith from MedicineHat

Thunder101

Reaction score
Its been over 2 weeks and he is not returning emails and pm after the DD lite a bought off him is a 59/61 and he told me it was 57/63. also never mentioned that the track shaft had a bearing race still on it. AKA MSmith.
Didnt know where to post this .

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been over 2 weeks and he is not returning emails and pm after the DD lite a bought off him is a 59/61 and he told me it was 57/63. also never mentioned that the track shaft had a bearing race still on it. AKA MSmith.
Didnt know where to post this .

What sled is it going on? If it's a M1000 or a turbo'd M8 those gears are better.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a recoil starter from him a few weeks ago. When we were chatting on PM, he said he was back and forth with work. Paypal'd the money and got the parts a few days later...

tekim :headscratch3:

Thunder101

Reaction score
HCS has a place to post if a seller dicks you around , I've called ,emailed ,pm'ed and then he wanted pix so I emailed a couple pix . I have bought LOTS of sled parts over the years off forums and 99% have been on the up&up. As for him being at work , we all seem to be around to sell the stuff so !! Not to mention forums show when you last visited so I know he has been on here and Im sure he checked his PM's bc he is still trying to sell some stuff. I've tried to contact him for over 2 weeks and all I got back from him was he wanted pictures so I emailed him some and heard nothing back !! The guy did not want to make good on the deal, I offered 1/2 cost of a set of gears $125 so he's a cheep ass.

Last edited:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought parts from him before and I did have one issue that was fixed once I asked for my money back,I will never send money through Paypal as a gift ever again no matter how good the seller sounds.
I have his phone number,let me know if you want it.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Yep probably 50-70 transactions and no problems then I deal with MITCHELL SMITH from Medicine Hat.
I have had good luck with forum members buying and selling and its nice bc sled parts add up . This guy is a cheep ass.

MSmith

Reaction score
Hey ch!t for brains - you have my phone number, give me a call if your that worked up about it! I have been out of town working and no time to dick around on a computer till tonight. Maybe if you would have called, because I do carry my cell with me where I go, it would have been handled in a more timely manner. And if your so worked up about this that you can bash my name across the internet, you sure the hell have the time to give me a call. As for me being on snow and mud lately, doubt it, maybe someone at my house was on looking around, but grow a set and call you f***ing pansy. You can just send the whole DD back and I'll refund your money, I was told it was 57/63, as for I bought the sled used. Never seen the engraving or what not on the side as for it was never really shined up, just took the guys word for it, if I would have knew they were 59/61 I would have told you they were that.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in all I've never had a problem buying or selling over Snow and Mud, and if I had a problem with a product I purchased I would call the seller. I also work in a position where cell service / internet is scarce at times, and am in a position where I cannot leave to check #$&*@& messages for a part I am "giving" away at 50 cents on the dollar (if lucky). For the most part, I'm lucky to have time to go sledding occaisionally in winter. Moral to story: Not everyone sits on a computer waiting patiently to sell an item or wait for thier next "like" on facebook - a lot of folks in Western Canada have jobs with weird hours and commitments. Buying used can be tricky - do your research before making a purchase, or just go buy it new from your local dealer. Then you have no hassles.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ch!t for brains - you have my phone number, give me a call if your that worked up about it! I have been out of town working and no time to dick around on a computer till tonight. Maybe if you would have called, because I do carry my cell with me where I go, it would have been handled in a more timely manner. And if your so worked up about this that you can bash my name across the internet, you sure the hell have the time to give me a call. As for me being on snow and mud lately, doubt it, maybe someone at my house was on looking around, but grow a set and call you f***ing pansy. You can just send the whole DD back and I'll refund your money, I was told it was 57/63, as for I bought the sled used. Never seen the engraving or what not on the side as for it was never really shined up, just took the guys word for it, if I would have knew they were 59/61 I would have told you they were that.

Thats gonna be an awkward phone call....

Thunder101

Reaction score
LOL yep there you are. I called ,I emailed and replied with the pix you asked for, as for the PM's I know you had time to " dick around on a computer" check the "last time visited" so you bull $#it someone else ! You did not get my voice message ??? which was polite , but 2 weeks later my patience run out. For $125 you put me on the back burner thinking ???? What.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really...they already don't like each other.

I talk to people i dont like everyday.................If they bad mouthed me on the net it wouldnt be very loving or forgiving......it might even be awkward you might say.......

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Met a Mitch Smith this week in the Hat, not sure if its the same one, but seems like a nice guy! Mitch...If your the same dude that took the time to come meet me by the cardlock, thanks again!!

Thunder101

Reaction score
Well maybe you would like to run your sled with the wrong gearing in it. Have a coke and a smile and,,,,
He never told me there was a inner race still on the track shaft and the DD lite had the wrong gearing. Oh ya its just a little mistake. I know what I sell
and so do most people.
He does not have a clue apparently and did not respond to a voice message , PM's, and replied to email asking for pix but then,,, NOTHING. Im sure he is a real
nice guy.
I ordered new gears for 250 and was asking for 125 to make the deal right. Man am I unfair.
I waited and waited bc there is no recoarse for me . I did not want to do this and have not bf but know if you F someone around the word gets around !

Top Bottom