Who is snowchecking this year?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly the 800 etec is pretty damn hard to start. After starting my 800 etec all year when I hop on a a buddy's Polaris 800 it feels like there is something wrong with the engine the Polaris is so easy to pull. The only thing that makes it decent to pull over is that it fires on the first downstroke so the rest of the pull gets easier. But forget to turn off the kill switch and you'll be reminded that that engine has a ton of compression. And at -25 it takes a serious effort to get it going.

That said, I have a pull start and if I was to get another I'd get a pull start.

That's cause it's probably ready to blow up!

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just snow checked a black on black 163 X , e-start. It's going to be a long summer.

Twacked

Reaction score
Blk on blk 163 XMX estart an a few extras and yes it's going to be a very long summer.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am proud to be a "poo"guy with those time bombs as ferniesnow calls them. and yes there is few days left to snowcheck a awesome sled.. go see Tyler at Agro in pincher and get er done

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day for Doo's.....:)

The Poo-poo guys got a few more days to make up their minds whether or not they want that time bomb for a motor or a used Etec....:D

And if the Doo-gles just don't feel right and you just can't stomach the Doo-laide and want the best all round sled.....:D.....Arctic Cat's snocheck ends on Saturday the 20th.....:)

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
open house flyer.jpg
Come see us!!! We have wicked incentives that go above and beyond the manufacturers incentives, wicked Snowcheck Prize draws, and even some Non current Internal snow check opportunities for non current units!!
Eagle Vally Lodge gift certificate.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blk /blk summit sp 154 with key start and some extras..parts inventory in the garage is already piling up.:)

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red and white xmx 163 with the 4 year and raptors from mr r's cause martins wouldn't do the raptors! Thanks Ferniesnow and all the others for the good reference to Mr R's!

4stAir

Reaction score
2014 matte stealth white Pro RMK 800 155 ES checked on the weekend. This will be my chariot of adventure next season and I can't freaking wait.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me thinks the Doo contributers will be very thin starting tomorrow. Lol.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2014 matte stealth white Pro RMK 800 155 ES checked on the weekend. This will be my chariot of adventure next season and I can't freaking wait.

Not sure if polaris has changed the E-start but it sucks! My 13 e-start works once every 100 times, that's not good odds.

4stAir

Reaction score
Not sure if polaris has changed the E-start but it sucks! My 13 e-start works once every 100 times, that's not good odds.

Oh we'll that's some shitty odds haha. I haven't heard or read anything bad about the Polaris ES, maybe yours is borked?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh we'll that's some shitty odds haha. I haven't heard or read anything bad about the Polaris ES, maybe yours is borked?

mine had a wire that needed to be redone.. was minor.. a couple minutes in the shop then it was good to go. Never had a problem after that.

Top Bottom