Who is running Z-Bros 36 front end

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of buying the z-bros 36 a arms and was wondering how are you guys liking them? I was going to do raptor shocks with this set up also.
Any feed back would be appreciated.

sleded1

Reaction score
Just put a set on '13 pro, I needed to put some progressive shocks on, stockers will work, but not the best setup. I chose fox float 3 and run 45 lb, and jacked up the front shock on rear skid to around 1/2-5/8 (centre of threads). Takes a little practice, but trees are a non issue now, it's a definite tree-mobile now.

Ur_moms_house

Reaction score
i have them on my 13 swell, stck shocks. not great on corners on trail but so much fun in trees or carving. it might take a couple rides to get used to it.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have them on my 13 swell, stck shocks. not great on corners on trail but so much fun in trees or carving. it might take a couple rides to get used to it.

Not great on corners because it is to tippy? If I do the a arms I am going to be putting raptor shocks on forsure, so hopefully this will help the problem

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two buddies that had them combined with Raptor shocks. After one season, both have switched over to the Alternative Impact 36" arms that allow for use of the stock swaybar. They both prefer the AA set up.

Ur_moms_house

Reaction score
ya its really tippy in corners, haven't tried aa"s but heard great reviews. so all i can say is from my experience , having rode 36 without stabilizer i am totally used to it now and really enjoy it:)

Top Bottom