who has stayed at the Terra Canna Ranch ?

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won a trip for 2 for weekend all expense paid by them 3 yrs ago at the snowmobile show, have had health issues since then and havnt been able to take the time to go, I just got word from Lisa at the ranch that my trips still on, i have till April ..so if Son cant come, wife will, no snowmobiling unless I can find or rent a 2 up sled.I had a nice old Polaris 2 up last yr that was stolen, have 2 1 uppers now.but thats no place to take 20 yr old sleds .or 60 yr old flatlanders either..LOL

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I seen late 70 motski up there riding Mcbride I rode and still ride with guys in there 70s great riding up there and there a couple places that rent in Mcbride please take advantage of it even for a day

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed there last January for the Rasmussen Clinic. The food was amazing, the beds were comfy and the location was cozy! I highly recommend the Ranch-- wonderful people and a wonderful facility. I know that I would go back in a heartbeat :)

Burns

Reaction score
Does it have to be snowmobiling? I see you ride a quad - maybe go up for some quadding before the snow starts in a month. My mom and dad went up and loved it - they're 63.

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
There are both quadding and sledding opportunities there. It is still a bit of a drive to Mcbride from there but I guess you could go either Vale or Mcbride if the weather was crappy at one location or the other. Cabins are nice, food is great. It is a little on the expensive side.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have to be snowmobiling? I see you ride a quad - maybe go up for some quadding before the snow starts in a month. My mom and dad went up and loved it - there 63.

Thats a great suggestion, Small River FSR is just accross the way from there and its a very easy and scenic ride following the river way into the mountain valley.

On the other hand, the clemina and chappell trails are suitable for all levels and Im certain that you would have a great time here in the winter or summer. Please contact me if you have any questions about the area and I will be happy to help out.

Lisa and the Terracana have always been amazing supporters of Snowmobiling in the local area and are highly recomended to anyone

gartho

Reaction score
food and cabins were great,didn't like the idea of unhooking trailer every night

spikeydave

Reaction score
Had an excellent experience at Terracana, food was beyond great, lunches were fabulous and cabins were great. We parked up top due to ice on the road but on the flip side we never had to unhook the trailers. The only downside was the hot tub was not open to the public. Talked to Lisa last year at the sled show and she was mentioning that there was a lot of talk in regards to the hot tub and she was going to look into it some more (B.C. has really tight restrictions on usage and water cleaning) so the tub she had did not meet code. Never went up that way last season but will be heading that way this year for sure. Nice to stay at for a few days as we ride McBride and Valemount and Terracana is about right in the middle of the 2 riding areas. Enjoy your stay I am sure you will agree with everyone on how nice it is.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there a couple times, was awesome. Lisa drank a bottle of tequila with us one night, no charge, she rocks. Food and lunches are great and there rotties friendly. He has to stay outta the kitchen/feeding room but if u bug him for long enuff he ll mosey in steathly and grab a snack. She takes outlaw pics too, theyre funny, my buddies on the wall as the white ninja,,,classic

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we are planning a long over due trip to the Coast to see brother in law, just emailed Terra canna ranch about staying next few nights, maybe get a horsey ride..we just spent a year packing and moving the mother in law and ourselves to new home in Whitecourt,back where we grew up. my health is better than was when won the trip.still cant hold handlebars for very long,dam near lost my right hand 3 years ago. will post pics if and when we stay there.they might be booked up...hopefully not.

K

Kavaleen

Love the Terra Canna and the cabins are really nice an cozy everyone is correct that the food is great. Hope you enjoyed your stay.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We stayed there a few times last year. It was a blast. Can't wait to go there this year!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed there last January for the Rasmussen Clinic. The food was amazing, the beds were comfy and the location was cozy! I highly recommend the Ranch-- wonderful people and a wonderful facility. I know that I would go back in a heartbeat :)

X2 it was amazing and would back for sure!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed there for a big family/friends ride last March. Food was awesome, and the lounge in the main lodge was a great place to unwind at the end of the day!!

Top Bottom