My new Training wheels

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after 48 yrs of having my motorcycle licence, i cant hold up the bike anymore. i tryed smaller bikes last yr. a 1100 shadow and a 600 Silverwing. the wife couldnt get on the back of them.. so found a nice old Wing again ( had 5 Wings since 76) she started riding again with me, but after falling off 4 roofs,crashing dirt bikes. braking back 2 times, legs 4 times. ankles 6 times .I couldnt hold up the 900 lb bike when shes climbing on. so found a 1200 Lehman trike.. seat was too small for two of us. then found this nice 1500 at Recycle in Stony Plain. and looked into different stablizer wheels. The Voyager kit seems to be best.. so found a used one in Nipiwan Sask. last April. ordered a new mount kit for the bike and mounted it last week. then removed all the fenders. back plate and painted to match.. here it is. with Ozlo. my new riding buddy.
Oh.. wife told me shes NOT riding anymore. Too many cagers on cell phones ..there going to kill me.. so its for sale//she said Snowmobiles are safer.. never thought would here her say that.

Attachments

• all painted side view.jpg
    all painted side view.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Ozlo.jpg
    Ozlo.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 275

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Come to think of it, that would be a nice ride for el Capitan for those warm, sunny mornings when he goes to work!!

He could also tour Val around and look at properties. That would be a class act!

Top Bottom