Who has had work done by Mountain Magic

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my son 2011 m8 diled in by kenny and wow we had this done last year and we haven't had one stock sled catch him not even the 2012 etecs on a straight pull. I was so inpressed I bought a 2011 m8 and had kenny dial my sled in and wow is not the word for it and all we do is pull the cord and go it's had me in places I didn't think could be done with a stock sled. I've seen a few sleds at mm and wow the detail and the look isn't any better anywear else, we haven't run against any of the 2013 sleds yet but with all the problems they are having I wouldn't trade my sled for a new one at this time.
what did they do to your son's m? I spoke to them about clutching back in October and they seem to have a good affordable package that's been proven. I might drop mine off before next season to get mine done. Just curious on they did for you guys.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know that mountain magic has ben around forever and i was riding with them back in 97 when they had their 670 mod sleds but i was wondering if anyone has gotten recent work done and if pictures could be posted!:cool:

Seeing that you're 22 years old... and you were "riding with them back in 97"...
uh - you were riding with them at seven years old? lol j/k

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing that you're 22 years old... and you were "riding with them back in 97"...
uh - you were riding with them at seven years old? lol j/k[/QUOTE
Legend has it that i rode out of the delivery room at the hospital on a modded 670 when i was a day old.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did they do to your son's m? I spoke to them about clutching back in October and they seem to have a good affordable package that's been proven. I might drop mine off before next season to get mine done. Just curious on they did for you guys.
they redid the secondary, did the reids and remaped the sled and installed a can thats it. Well worth the money I may put a comoplast track and redo the running boards and thats it. it will get me where I want to go.

Top Bottom