Who else bought new sleds this year?!

jaredvh

Reaction score
I picked up a 2008 Summit 800 a couple weeks ago. Sold my 1994 Summit 583 a few years back and have missed having a sled ever since. I have only been to the mountains once in my life but can't wait to go again! Who else picked up new sleds this year? lets see some pictures!

In the mean time heres a couple pictures of mine.

skidoo.jpg skidoo2.jpg

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LumberLack wrap on my sled.jpg

grats!!!!! I picked up an 08 Doo "same wrap" as well this fall. I'll trade ya seats and hood? Mine has nice matching yellow for yours :D

Last edited:

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin doo. I upgraded to a low mileage 06 m7 this year after getting burnt on a higher mileage RMK last year that blew up 100 miles later... Super stoked for this year! This is my first mountain sled but I trail rode for 7 years prior to coming to this fine province.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2008 Summit 800 a couple weeks ago. Sold my 1994 Summit 583 a few years back and have missed having a sled ever since. I have only been to the mountains once in my life but can't wait to go again! Who else picked up new sleds this year? lets see some pictures!

I'm no fan of yellow, but the color combo on that Summit looks really good.

I'm making due with my current sled till next year but I did "pick up" (more or less laid claim) to a '65 Scorpion that's been hiding away in a relatives shop for the better part of 25 years.

By the way, Jared, if you're looking to tag along with some locals who are relatively new to the mountain scene you can tag along with us (we ride local lots too).

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting to pick up my new. 2014 summit 800 163.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm no fan of yellow, but the color combo on that Summit looks really good.

I'm making due with my current sled till next year but I did "pick up" (more or less laid claim) to a '65 Scorpion that's been hiding away in a relatives shop for the better part of 25 years.

By the way, Jared, if you're looking to tag along with some locals who are relatively new to the mountain scene you can tag along with us (we ride local lots too).
Would love to see some pics of the old Scorpion when it sees the light of day Cool find !

jaredvh

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I'm looking forward to putting some miles on it. I am not a fan of yellow either but the price was right and there's enough other colors going on to break it up a little.

jaredvh

Reaction score
grats!!!!! I picked up an 08 Doo "same wrap" as well this fall. I'll trade ya seats and hood? Mine has nice matching yellow for yours :D

Haha Gymbrat I think you're dreamin'!! I'm already on a yellow overload! Thats a nice looking wrap on that sled!

Top Bottom