Who builds tunnels for the pro

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a tunnel for a pro rmk I have seen cr racing and van amburg are there any other brands?

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a tunnel for a pro rmk I have seen cr racing and van amburg are there any other brands?

Did you bend yours there is some good posts on snowest on straightening them and reinforcement kits that you can get. Depending on where it is bent.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you bend yours there is some good posts on snowest on straightening them and reinforcement kits that you can get. Depending on where it is bent.

Yes I bent mine right behind the running board supports from taking a big drop. dont know how bad I want to spend $2500 on a new aftermarket one was kinda hoping to find a good stock used one.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I bent mine right behind the running board supports from taking a big drop. dont know how bad I want to spend $2500 on a new aftermarket one was kinda hoping to find a good stock used one.

Sounds like a painful landing....
depending how bad, some heat and pressure will bring it close to straight then a VA tunnel reinforcement would hide the kinks on the sides. check the cooler for leaks, may need to get an aluminum welder to patch any leaks. Good to go.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a painful landing....
depending how bad, some heat and pressure will bring it close to straight then a VA tunnel reinforcement would hide the kinks on the sides. check the cooler for leaks, may need to get an aluminum welder to patch any leaks. Good to go.

It sucked I even managed to bend the b and m fab board on the left side somehow? rode it that way all weekend then when i got back and inspected where the tunnel bent on both sides by that stiffener brace the metal was tearing and the rivets that hold that tunnel braces on were pulling out. Pretty sad about it

Top Bottom