Who all went to the Metallica concert this weekend?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, took the wife and went to see Metallica on Saturday night, and I am wondering was that part of the act at the end of the show? or did buddy really fall and all that "high tech" equipment failure actually happen?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was a spoof.

The square poles things looked foamy when they hit.

Falking awsome show tho...

sent from my htc

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had tickets for friday. Was assured I'd be off work by 4 all week. Left lease at 10. Work o.t. To pay for tickets I didn't use. Fairly upset. Phawk

bryan_117

Reaction score
I was at the saturday night show, 11 rows from the stage, it was all an act, except when the monitor in the sound area blew up early in the show, don't think that one was planned.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there Friday night - great show but was disappointed to see the same "eqiupment malfunction" stunt that they did on their tour about fifteen years ago when I saw them in Saskatoon. The stage set up was very cool though.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems they always pull stunts at there shows,,did they pull out the trouble lights after and do an encore?? they did that back in 97/98 at the saddledome.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Was there Friday night. Sec 219 Row 23. Dead centre looking straight at centre stage. Freaking awesome show. Loud which is is the only way it should be lol. The whole accident thing was staged. I only saw one guy fall, although they said 2 got hurt. Kinda funny cause he landed on the support column thing and had a delayed reaction when he went limp and folded over it. yes they did the whole work lamp thing as a return to the garage days. Even rolled out some crappy old amps. No encore, ended with Seek and Destroy then threw out a bunch of guitar pick and drumsticks. Ears rang for about 2 days afterwwards, but it was worth it.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats funny i had forgot about the pics n drumsticks,,i ended up gettin a pic from that show to..

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was at the sat show, WICKED! classic vintage metallica and great set list. my buddy was pissed he had to drive from calgary to see them. told him he gets harper rambling about calgary being the greatest city in the world, we get metallica... twice

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies 30th Birthday was Saturday, so Me, my Wife and him got tickets, We were in 226, Row 26, great seats, Was so close to selling mine and the wife's tickets as I was coming down with a bug and digging up my septic tank, so wasn't in a concert mood, but what an awesome show, the fire coming out of the stage was worth it all.

Top Bottom