Whitecourt Trails

vinson4ever

Reaction score
Planning a weekend in the Whitecourt area to quad and random camp. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Been up in that area before but just road some of the snowmobile trails which were fine but they seem to cross alot of deep water which resulted in turning around. I've heard of the Windfall Road area, is it any good? So, if anybody has any experience in this area, please get back to me.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used to ride windfall area on bikes fairly regularly and was great back then mind u that was 10+ yrs ago

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is Robinson Road area, lots of beaver dams so one has to be careful and go with a buddy and a winch.

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning a weekend in the Whitecourt area to quad and random camp. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Been up in that area before but just road some of the snowmobile trails which were fine but they seem to cross alot of deep water which resulted in turning around. I've heard of the Windfall Road area, is it any good? So, if anybody has any experience in this area, please get back to me.

Doin it wrong imo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kbweed

Reaction score
windfall is a blast and close to whitecourt, rarely see people out there and tons of trails sand and mud if you want

st3p5d

Reaction score
I am curious about this area. Where is it located? Are there any good random camping spots?
windfall is a blast and close to whitecourt, rarely see people out there and tons of trails sand and mud if you want

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of awesome camp spots, either on the river or past the river you can't go wrong, I go camp out there at least 3 times a year

I am curious about this area. Where is it located? Are there any good random camping spots?

Top Bottom