Whitecourt Ride?

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Whitecourt guys, I am going to be out that way on the weekend for Christmas with the in-laws and am hoping I can meet up with some guys for a ride Saturday the 28th or Sunday the 29th? Or maybe both days depending on weather and the wife's plans. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind another sled in your group and we can figure out the details. Thanks in advance.

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Whitecourt guys, I am going to be out that way on the weekend for Christmas with the in-laws and am hoping I can meet up with some guys for a ride Saturday the 28th or Sunday the 29th? Or maybe both days depending on weather and the wife's plans. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind another sled in your group and we can figure out the details. Thanks in advance.

Not sure who is riding but am sure there will be a lot of people out. Trails south of Athabasca are groomed and trails north are not. I am sure if you go to the Groat Creek staging area you could find people to sled with. Check out maps on the Whitecourt Trailblazers site.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody been to Whitecourt last few days? Family looking to go for a ride next week and just wondering how the snow is around Whitecourt and Swan Hills. Thanks for the help.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like lots of snow in the forecast for that neck of the woods. Should be great by 2014!

Top Bottom