Whitecourt Hotels

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With many attending the Jamboree I am figuring there will be lots of answers to my request.

May need a hotel in Whitecourt over the next couple days. Looking for a recommendation on one that has secure sled parking and decent rooms for my wife and baby.

Thanks!

polarisftw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good place that we stayed at was Nova Inn you can park right out side you're window on the first floor also internet which was a bonus. Its kinda expensive another one I think would be cheap is western something for 59 bucks

gl
:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the nova was nice and you can ride to the trail system from the room..just go kiddie corner across the highway and follow the road past the campsite,go around the gate..follow it down to the boat launch..across to the left is the start of the trails..and they are nice trails:beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With many attending the Jamboree I am figuring there will be lots of answers to my request.

May need a hotel in Whitecourt over the next couple days. Looking for a recommendation on one that has secure sled parking and decent rooms for my wife and baby.

Thanks!

Just spent a couple nights at the Western Budget (something like that) last weekend. Great room, 105.00 / night , fire place , king and queen bed, kitchinette, Fan in the bathroom to exhast my buddies nasty fumes.

There are two Western Budget hotels in Whitecourt. The first one on the East side of Whitecourt was the one we stayed at and it has 110 recepticles on ever light standard in the parking lot. Set up for us sledders!

When are you going? We are thinking of heading up there this weekend again, possibly?? Maybe we could hook up?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Nova Inn is a really nice hotel, but I dont like the location, especially when u have the trailer hooked onto the Truck. If you wanna go for a bite to eat, ur choices are limited on that side of town for things that are close by. For next year I will reserve a hotel that is along the strip. Perhaps being at the Nova Inn is away from main public so better snowmobile security.

I locked up the sleds either way both nights, even tho they had security.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spent a couple nights at the Western Budget (something like that) last weekend. Great room, 105.00 / night , fire place , king and queen bed, kitchinette, Fan in the bathroom to exhast my buddies nasty fumes.

There are two Western Budget hotels in Whitecourt. The first one on the East side of Whitecourt was the one we stayed at and it has 110 recepticles on ever light standard in the parking lot. Set up for us sledders!

When are you going? We are thinking of heading up there this weekend again, possibly?? Maybe we could hook up?

Brother in law is in town. He wants to test ride the two screaming Cats. We were thinking Whitecourt as his wife has family there. Would stay with them except they are renovating...a lot! Plan is not complete yet, will know more tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the hotel suggestions, helps a lot.

Top Bottom