Whitecourt area staging areas?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few if us are heading to whitecourt for some quadding on Saturday. Was wondering where we can find a good place to park at some trails. We are looking for some good mud, skeg and just good trails. There won't be any sport quads so looking to get muddy! I like the looks of the trails that tmo1620 had pics of!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A few if us are heading to whitecourt for some quadding on Saturday. Was wondering where we can find a good place to park at some trails. We are looking for some good mud, skeg and just good trails. There won't be any sport quads so looking to get muddy! I like the looks of the trails that tmo1620 had pics of!

He say he rides off the trails normally used. Try PMing him to find some spots. Whitecourt has a ATV club Google it they may have some ides for ya. Sled staging areas are at a group camp and are rented out in the summer for special group use. Example wedding or group campout. Went in there one time and was chased out because I wasn`t part of their group. head North of town between Whitecourt and Swan Hills. Remember to tread lightly

Top Bottom