Whitecourt accommodations

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cheaper this way,sucking in the second hand smoke

Did you try the new Western Budget? Just opened a pile of new rooms a few weeks ago. The Ritz, Nova Inn, and the Quality Inn are the best to sled right from the paking lot to the rally. Quality Inn is a little older but fine to stay at and the rooms are clean. Right beside the river so no need to trailer once you get here.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we just need a place to rest the head and eyes.Were gonna head up to Swan Hills Sat. and Sun check out the area>First time up that way and hear they have alot of snow.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we just need a place to rest the head and eyes.Were gonna head up to Swan Hills Sat. and Sun check out the area>First time up that way and hear they have alot of snow.

We are hosting our annual poker rally on Sat & Sun with a Freestyle show on Fri & Sun nights. We have a ton of prizes and a raffle for a new crossfire 8. You don't want to miss out on this weekend in Whitecourt.

Billard

Reaction score
Coming up to the rally in Whitecourt and really looking forward to it. First one as only got my machine last year. Screwed up though and did not book tickets for the banquet and dance. Anybody know of anyone who has some that they can't use, I would be able to take 3 of your hands. Know these are hot ticks, but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanx in advance and we'll see everyone there.

Green=Go!

Reaction score
There is a brand new motel in town. New Western Budjet Motel. ph#778-6692.

There is an older WB in town, but they are sold out. I don't think many people know about the new one. They seem really friendly and very accomodating.

:cool:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up to the rally in Whitecourt and really looking forward to it. First one as only got my machine last year. Screwed up though and did not book tickets for the banquet and dance. Anybody know of anyone who has some that they can't use, I would be able to take 3 of your hands. Know these are hot ticks, but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanx in advance and we'll see everyone there.

I checked into tickets for the banquet today and it is sold out. Talk to me (CHET) at the rally registration either Friday or Saturday and I will know for sure if there are any tickets available as there may be a few folks that cancel out. I will be around the hall all weekend.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is an older WB in town, but they are sold out. I don't think many people know about the new one. They seem really friendly and very accomodating.

Listed on the web site as new western budget. They have different owners so as far as I know one won't refer customers to the other.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For you Scotty, I'd sweep out a corner of my garage, Cats stay outside though.:d:d

LOL... :d You could have told me this a week ago? I could have saved a few hundred bucks?!! I'd leave the Cats outside too... they can really stink up a guys garge in a hurry!!

Hope we can say hi this weekend. :beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Friendly and accomodating??? You can tell this from a phone call? Ofcourse they sound that way, they just want to capitalize on the weekend and fill the hotel... we'll suck drywall dust and deal with the noise all weekend. Look forward to bunking with you and the boys though:d

To the peeps at the New Western Budget... just kidding ofcourse... look forward to the weekend... is the hot tub up and running???

Green=Go!

Reaction score
Hey some of us are good at reading people over the phone. The gal actually sounds pretty cute, and apparently will be in the new hot tub on Saturday night sporting a new swimsuit. The latest attire from the ASA clothing line.

Problem though, only half of the swimsuit was shipped, so she may be a little over exposed.
I hate when that happens. :nono::eek:

Top Bottom