White Trash Circus

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fourth annual White Trash Circus tour to Brule this year is going to be on September long weekend!!! who's all coming??

IMG_0944.jpg

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to rsvp. Ill be there. Unless i am broken down. And still no word on my motor...

looneyrod27

Reaction score
yes sir I'll be there. Raptor is ready to go had to freshen up the top end. Thankfully mongoose was able to renicasil my cylinder and get it back to me in time. Stock nicasil was flaking, not bad considering she's an 06 and still had stock piston, rings and cylinder. Might even bring a SXS from work for night time touring. Is that an 800 or 900 rzr your riding sully?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a 800, nothing done to motor (seriously) but a nice +6 long travel from dragon fire that makes the ride nice and smooth.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya and im pulling my toy hauler in so leave room for it. And dont park somewhere I cant get it into, I dont wanna wreck it like I do everything else when im there.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
deadly. we will line up a spot for you to stuff er. Im gonna text the other guys from GP and see if they are gonna be there for this trip. Hopefully there will be a good crowd. Im gonna email frenchman a permission slip for his wife to sign so he can come out and ride too lol.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't know about that!!! i got 2 videos but it is my spare quad soooo...... i might give it a go?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have now pulled 2 of your builds out of the dunes Rod. Lol. Just teasing.

"007 Towing" to the rescue.

Top Bottom