White knuckle Motor sports

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you to WKM in Lloydminster for giving me an awesome deal on a 2012 M8 snopro 162. I was a Doo guy my whole life and they are the reason why i bought my 09 M8 and now a 2012!! I can't wait to ride it.

Attachments

• 2012 M8.jpg
    2012 M8.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 394

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you to WKM in Lloydminster for giving me an awesome deal on a 2012 M8 snopro 162. I was a Doo guy my whole life and they are the reason why i bought my 09 M8 and now a 2012!! I can't wait to ride it.

Friend bought a quad from them. They gave her a great deal and even delivered it to Spruce grove for her. Now that is service second to none.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Last winter in Valemount two guys from WKM gave up 2hrs of their day to help revive a broken M6 so we could get it off the hill. I had no idea who they were until I remembered the CF M8 Pro Climb. There's more to this dealership than just a good deal....I will be buying the boys a beer in Edmonton later this month.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled Slamnek . Hopefully young-gun , circled- mistake and i will catch up with you on the hills this year.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last winter in Valemount two guys from WKM gave up 2hrs of their day to help revive a broken M6 so we could get it off the hill. I had no idea who they were until I remembered the CF M8 Pro Climb. There's more to this dealership than just a good deal....I will be buying the boys a beer in Edmonton later this month.

That would be Carey, he is a stand up guy. Hope to ride with the feller this year.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled Slamnek . Hopefully young-gun , circled- mistake and i will catch up with you on the hills this year.

Ya man i would love to make a trip with you boys. I'm really intrested to see how those XM's are gonna perform. They just might be able to keep up with the new kitty!!! Hahaha

krazy ken

Reaction score
Bought Brute Force for son this summer. 1000$ cheaper then city and was PDI as we drove out to pick it up. Heard nothing but good comments about them and will continue to support a dealer that works for the customer not a paycheck.

topsecret

Reaction score
Ive bought a boat from them, all of my parts I get shipped to CGY from them, and my new CARBON M8 is being built by Kerry right now and will be at the snow show! I refuse to go anywhere else for machines/parts!!!

max900

Reaction score
good to see that wkms likes to help all the out of towners locals dont think they are to great we all go to st.paul

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are plenty of locals that are treated awesome.

topsecret

Reaction score
"good to see that wkms likes to help all the out of towners locals dont think they are to great we all go to st.paul"

Can't please everyone, I lived in lloyd for the past 4 years and that is how I got to know everyone there, and will continue to support them!

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome new ride my bro just bought one 2 super jealous im stuck on 2010m8 for one more year

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another PROPS to Gene and the crew at WKM. Great customer service is what that shop is all about.

Top Bottom