White Court, Rally

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I’m heading up to the White Court, Rally and I was just wondering how it all works do you have to sign in is it just trail rides or how does it all work any info would be great thanks

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you have to register at the senior circle downtown and that is also a checkpoint, you can pre register for saturday's ride friday evening if you wanna save time saturday morning and pre register saturday evening for sunday's ride as well, you can buy your trail pass there as well for both days. The parade to break the record is friday evening and if you wanna do that you must be there to register for that, it starts at 6, registration around 5 or something like that. Freestyle show to follow friday after the parade. It is two different loops of trail riding but there is sections you can get off trail and back to it if you wanna venture around and know where to go.Hope this helps

So I’m heading up to the White Court, Rally and I was just wondering how it all works do you have to sign in is it just trail rides or how does it all work any info would be great thanks

Notsopro

Reaction score
So apparently the hotels in town are offering $59 a night as long as u reference that u are here to ride the trailblazers rally don’t quote me on the exact price but i do know it is a substantial saveings

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trails should be in great shape we got 4-7'' of heavey snow this morning.

Top Bottom