Whistler Snowpack

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for any info on the whistler snowpack, avi bulletins are good but would like some first hand knowledge. Will be there for m operations level one in another few days and just wondering if there is anything I should be watching for in my pits!

Thanks Will

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am here in whistler now and will head out to dig today and update the snowpack info tonight for you all!

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skied everything in site today and more and by that I mean nothing was off limits. not much moving. stay away from hard slabs. oh yeah wrong place to learn about snowpack as there are hardly any layers. A ski touring course in Rogers Pass or sled assisted course in Golden would help you out way more seeing you are from a more interior/continental snowpack.

Last edited:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skied everything in site today and more and by that I mean nothing was off limits. not much moving. stay away from hard slabs. oh yeah wrong place to learn about snowpack as there are hardly any layers. A ski touring course in Rogers Pass or sled assisted course in Golden would help you out way more seeing you are from a more interior/continental snowpack.
Thanks was just looking for any weak layers I should be watching for and after a few words with Chris Brown over the last few days feel pretty good going into the course.

Top Bottom