Which Yamaha dealer??

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking real serious about doing a Viper for next year. Just wondering which dealers others have had the best luck with, both sales and service.
Calgary and south would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking real serious about doing a Viper for next year. Just wondering which dealers others have had the best luck with, both sales and service.
Calgary and south would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

The Yamaha dealer in SW Alberta (Pincher Creek) is Rocky Mountain Mechanical. Owner is Myles Lang and an excellent guy to deal with. He knows customer service! My experience with him when he was a service manager role at a car dealership. I am not a Yamaha guy but have friends that deal with him and are very happy.

BirdieO

Reaction score
We do all of our dealings with Cycleworks Foothills and have zero complaints. JC has been a Yamaha dealer for a long time with his old shop; Seitzco Motorsports in Okotoks.
If you end up there...let them know that Robyn @ HRT sent you :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do all of our dealings with cycleworks foothills and have zero complaints. Jc has been a yamaha dealer for a long time with his old shop; seitzco motorsports in okotoks.
If you end up there...let them know that robyn @ hrt sent you :)
i have heard good things out of this shop as well.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Yamaha dealer in SW Alberta (Pincher Creek) is Rocky Mountain Mechanical. Owner is Myles Lang and an excellent guy to deal with. He knows customer service! My experience with him when he was a service manager role at a car dealership. I am not a Yamaha guy but have friends that deal with him and are very happy.

I had Myles build me a few Nytros... We did have some motor issues due to JE Rings on my LC setup. Myles stood behind everything 100%... Not that he had too but he did! For a small shop that most would not give a second glance he is stand up guy... So if you decide he can help u out for sure.... Also not to take Thunder away from Myles maybe Robertson in Speedy Creek would work for ya.. Cody is a top notch guy also...

Cheers

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs folks, much appreciated.
Yes, Cody at Robertson is top notch. But the recent issues I've had now with the service/parts department is making me rethink future dealings. That, and there seems to be a pretty large gap in pricing being offered.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
*Shameless self promotion*

We are located in Bonnyville, and are a full line Yamaha dealer! Terry says we're worth the drive ;)
In all seriousness, we strive to offer great customer service and have a great friendstomer base from all over the province. If you're interested in snow checking, we will be hosting a snow check night in April - date to be announced. We are also in the process of planning a demo ride for the 2015s. PM me for deets!

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a stubborn cuss aren't you!!!!!!!

That 2015 T3 etec with a little boost would put that smile back on your face. Maybe I am as stubborn as you are, eh?

A valid point. But some rough math would put a boosted T3 over my price limit...

Thats not to say I've totally ruled it out ;)
I'll be making a phone call today to test out a certain somones sales skills.
You never know...

SNAFU

Reaction score
We do all of our dealings with Cycleworks Foothills and have zero complaints. JC has been a Yamaha dealer for a long time with his old shop; Seitzco Motorsports in Okotoks.

I bought my Nytro from JC a few years ago. I have also discussed numerous upgrades with him and bought aftermarket parts and my turbo kit from him too. It is great when you can walk in his shop and he knows you by name.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Myles build me a few Nytros... We did have some motor issues due to JE Rings on my LC setup. Myles stood behind everything 100%... Not that he had too but he did! For a small shop that most would not give a second glance he is stand up guy... So if you decide he can help u out for sure.... Also not to take Thunder away from Myles maybe Robertson in Speedy Creek would work for ya.. Cody is a top notch guy also...

Cheers

Pincher creek yamaha burned down last Monday ....so I doubt there will be a dealership there anymore

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes worth the drive:)
and if you want to ride one :)

we are having a demo in McBride on the 22 and will have a 2015 162 SR viper turbo,
141 xt sr viper stock
and an 137 rtx stocker,

where- at renshaw close to cabin,,,

also have some 14 & 15 cat demos

M6000
M8000 X 4
M9000 162 W/ 240KIT
2015 M8000 SNOPR LTD 153
2015 M9000 SNOPRO LTD 162 ..... come and check it out....

AND FRESH BUILD PROLIMB 800 WITH 925 KIT/ AND LOTS OF OTHER GOODIES...
SEE SOME BETTIES,AN OUR LOCAL SPONSORED RIDER,,,,,, LYNDEN...FROM DUNSTER... : )

Terry

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Another vote for JC & Cycle Works/Seitzco. I bought my Apex at Seitzco and have bought all of my parts there as well.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pincher creek yamaha burned down last Monday ....so I doubt there will be a dealership there anymore

Yes I know the building Myles leased burnt but that does not mean he is out of buisness! Don't go spreading rumors about something you do not know of. Jeesh.

Top Bottom