Which SXS Will Work For I'm Doodlin??

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my machine goes through an amazing amount of stuff! It's a ranger 500 it's super easy on gas there's no way you can burn a tank of gas in a day! It might be for sale to free up cash for my new sled. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373040693.890628.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373040711.543326.jpg

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like a gooder Larry. Maybe get a S&M deal.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you drive them in the right kind of mud, they will all overheat without a rad relocate.

Heck I could get both mine to overheat regularly on a dry flat road at +25 just by running it hard......never ever again. Commander/Maverick all the way. (My frustration level just surged thinking about those useless POS.)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heck I could get both mine to overheat regularly on a dry flat road at +25 just by running it hard......never ever again. Commander/Maverick all the way. (My frustration level just surged thinking about those useless POS.)
may long we were hitting the only mudhole we could find, it was soupy river silt. every machine that went in it overheated on the way back, first time my commander has ever done it. that stuff dried in there like cement, there were four of us leapfrogging each other on the side of the trail until we hit a good spot on the river we could get the rads underwater in the current. 2 rzrs, 800 and 900, a rhino, and my cow. none had rad relocates. I've had my cow in lots of soupy skeg holes and never overheated but that river silt was totally different stuff.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may long we were hitting the only mudhole we could find, it was soupy river silt. every machine that went in it overheated on the way back, first time my commander has ever done it. that stuff dried in there like cement, there were four of us leapfrogging each other on the side of the trail until we hit a good spot on the river we could get the rads underwater in the current. 2 rzrs, 800 and 900, a rhino, and my cow. none had rad relocates. I've had my cow in lots of soupy skeg holes and never overheated but that river silt was totally different stuff.

I agree totally with your statement, just so I am clear my experience was with 2 rhino 700's. 1 had an oversize rad and the other stock rad. They had been rebuilt at least 3 times before 8000 km each. All times by redline in GP. We ended up just giving up and literally gave them away and got commanders instead. 15x the machine in every aspect.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
POLARIS : Poor old larry`s age really is showing............900 ranger Larry . Ask Nancy , it rocks !!!!

neville, nancy sure looks estatic that ya got another polaris again, kinda looks like she wanted one of them thar commanders, but some picture taker comes back with another polaris. hehe

looks good, hows it run.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't see it, was refering to kiji ads. in all fairness i have no idea what i'm lookin for, seems they all have a few problems. 500 ranger may work.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't see it, was refering to kiji ads. in all fairness i have no idea what i'm lookin for, seems they all have a few problems. 500 ranger may work.

No not kijiji. I am not sure if I want to sell it on there because I don't want to deal with the idiots on there. It's in the classifieds on here.

Top Bottom