which one of these bikes should i get?

willmx11

Reaction score
help me decide which one of these bikes i should get. please your advice will be veryhelpful.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would go with the suzuki based on the adds but go and look at all of them to be sure.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks. do you think the rm is better than the cr even tho it has a bunch of aftermarket parts?

they both have lots of good stuff, if I was you I would go with the suzuki over the honda. but its your choice. both bike would be good.

ghglenn

Reaction score
Don't be afraid to buy a race bike. Racers tend to maintain their bikes better than weekend warriors. I am a Honda fan when it comes to the bikes, but I like the looks of the RM. From the picks, it looks very clean. The honda, has lots of cool parts, but just not as well kept, imho.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to buy a race bike. Racers tend to maintain their bikes better than weekend warriors. I am a Honda fan when it comes to the bikes, but I like the looks of the RM. From the picks, it looks very clean. The honda, has lots of cool parts, but just not as well kept, imho.

x2 don't be afraid of race bikes usually better maintined and after all that is what these bikes were made for

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks. do you think the rm is better than the cr even tho it has a bunch of aftermarket parts?

go with the suzuki. honda were more of a peeky race machine in the late yrs. unless your a track rider. your better off with the suzy.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally am a fan of the honda's when it comes to 2 strokes... they never die! but if your trail riding go susuki i had a great time and loved the set up and feeling of the bike. but if your racing and hitting the track with it eventually go honda there is no mistaking the power of the red screamers.

Top Bottom