Which oil is best ?

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been using Ams Intercepter in my m8 but notice the power valves get dirty pertty fast. this past week end i drained out the Ams and put in Spectro full synthetic .Havent checked valves yet but, notice the m8 was a lot crisper then the day before with the Ams. Maybe just my machine. just wondering if you guys have tryed diff. oils ???? thanks

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dhumm u must be the only one there 10 guys out here i sell too and they have no probs

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run interceptor in my sled and dominator in my bike. Amsoil is great oil in my opinion

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sworn by Amsoil for years, in everything from the Harley, Cummins, Polaris, to the lawn mowers, it has never let me down

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run the apv...
got it on sale at t&t power right now...
case of 1litres $120 plus tax..
never had a issue with it

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished checking my power valves. They where alot cleaner useing the Spectro oil . Usally after a 2 day moutian trip i would have to clean the valves when useing AMSoil. Maybe just my sled but , im changing to Spectro !

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished checking my power valves. They where alot cleaner useing the Spectro oil . Usally after a 2 day moutian trip i would have to clean the valves when useing AMSoil. Maybe just my sled but , im changing to Spectro !

buddy of mine had the same issue with Amsoil Interceptor. I run Dominator and haven't had any issues.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been using Shell oil when I did my first rebuild on it the was very clean including the rave valve and plan on keep using it

Top Bottom