Which company to go with 2016 XM Shocks?

Weathers7

Reaction score
Wondering what everyone's opinions are for suspension. I want to replace the stock x shocks off my 2016 when it shows up. Fronts and the front skid shock, will be replacing stock t motion with racers edge d motion. Unsure of which company to go with whether it be Elka, Exit, Fox, Raptor, or sending the stocks to get revalved and sprung to my weight. Want something that is going be forgiving enough when launching a 163 Thanks in advance fellas.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best bang for your buck is going to something aftermarket. Revalving is cheaper, but a sunk cost. With aftermarkets you can take them off and sell them or put them on the next sled. And they are way better. I dont think you can go wrong with any of them you have mentioned. From all the reading ive done, and my own personal experience......Elka seems the be the best out there. Anyone I have talked to that has tried them all has said there is a noticable difference in favor of Elka. Havent heard anything but good about raptor as well. They used to have a price advantage, but not so much with the dollar crapping the bed. I had a full air setup from Toms that I was really happy with too. No a bunch of personal experience with Zbros other than hearing from alot of people that they seem to come way too soft. Had a buddy that had their full front end and it bent like a twig and they would not stand behind it. Definitely a good move going with the racers edge skid. They are unreal.

vpfuelman

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Check out the Raptor shocks as they have been working real well for us and are US made , fully adjustable for any riding

Home

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put elkas on my ski shocks last year and was really impressed. I will be getting the elkas this year for the rear this year.

Top Bottom