Which bike for my son?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hey guys after the last family ride, both myself and my father in law realized that my son has grown(alot) since xmas and he doesnt fit the Honda 70 we got him. as well with the experience he has gotten already i kind of feel he is ready for a mid size bike. anyway he now weighs in at 104lbs and 5 ft exactely. i have narrowed it down to 2 different bikes. here is the link.

what i am looking for is something that will last him at least until he is 13. he is 10 now. some of my concerns with the 150 is that it weighs about 50 lbs more. as well it has quite a bit more power compared to the 100. and more susp travel, which i think is good. anyway what are your thoughts on it. thanks

adam

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey guys after the last family ride, both myself and my father in law realized that my son has grown(alot) since xmas and he doesnt fit the Honda 70 we got him. as well with the experience he has gotten already i kind of feel he is ready for a mid size bike. anyway he now weighs in at 104lbs and 5 ft exactely. i have narrowed it down to 2 different bikes. here is the link.

what i am looking for is something that will last him at least until he is 13. he is 10 now. some of my concerns with the 150 is that it weighs about 50 lbs more. as well it has quite a bit more power compared to the 100. and more susp travel, which i think is good. anyway what are your thoughts on it. thanks

adam

Well my friend just got a new kawasaki 140L and he is abot the same siz as your son (even shorter) and he rides it fine, he touches tippy toes on it, It would be perfect for your boy

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well my friend has a 100f i dont like it i think somthing inbetween is a ttr 125 i have one and its great for him i am 5'2 98 punds and 13 years old it work but i need a bigger bike now

Flick

Reaction score
I would get the 150, more potential to have fun, if hes a good rider... CRF 150's are little rocket ships

Top Bottom