Where were you this last weekend

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow was it nice, we had the beach to ourselves and hardlyanyone on the lake.....

Took these Sunday Morning

I showed you mine now you show me yours.....

Attachments

• IMG-20120909-00625.jpg
    IMG-20120909-00625.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG-20120909-00627.jpg
    IMG-20120909-00627.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 284

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics but at Long Lake all afternoon towing kids in the tube........still didn't put 10hrs on the boat this year....just no time

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the boat with the SxS to the edge of my property and took my mother and hound fishing. Hound needed to go for swim to cool off

explorer.jpg

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm I wanted to get back there this year and never made it....how was the lake for debris???

WOW don't get me started total media fawk up that hit the area hard. My boat dealer said they will never recover the loss of July due to the poor reporting. He's at Little River Boat World down Sorrento way. The flood happened at Sicamouse and affected that area mainly so Mara and the Sicamouse arm then some debris moved to the Sinamousin narrows way but down Sorrento and Blind Bay not bad bebris just high water and your gonna have some added floaters with that condition. Boat repairs were up a bit early season for those who didn't keep a good eye out. Salmon Arm end there was a little debris field out in the middle early season but deffinatly not as bad as was made out. Swap has over 1600 miles of shoreline lots of lake my fav of them all, Its a place kinda like Vegas what happens on the Swap stays on the Swap.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW don't get me started total media fawk up that hit the area hard. My boat dealer said they will never recover the loss of July due to the poor reporting. He's at Little River Boat World down Sorrento way. The flood happened at Sicamouse and affected that area mainly so Mara and the Sicamouse arm then some debris moved to the Sinamousin narrows way but down Sorrento and Blind Bay not bad bebris just high water and your gonna have some added floaters with that condition. Boat repairs were up a bit early season for those who didn't keep a good eye out. Salmon Arm end there was a little debris field out in the middle early season but deffinatly not as bad as was made out. Swap has over 1600 miles of shoreline lots of lake my fav of them all, Its a place kinda like Vegas what happens on the Swap stays on the Swap.

Really?...I have to disagree as I camped in Blind Bay the first of July and was told the lake wasn't bad by the local campground and from following the media. They should have been shot with a ball of there own ch!t...the lake was a disaster with debris bigger then my boat floating in it and not a marina open that I could launch out of. You would be taking your life in your own hands to do any water sports behind a boat there. After 10 days of this crap I packed up and went to the Okanagan for the remainder of the summer where i could at least put my boat in the water.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really?...I have to disagree as I camped in Blind Bay the first of July and was told the lake wasn't bad by the local campground and from following the media. They should have been shot with a ball of there own ch!t...the lake was a disaster with debris bigger then my boat floating in it and not a marina open that I could launch out of. You would be taking your life in your own hands to do any water sports behind a boat there. After 10 days of this crap I packed up and went to the Okanagan for the remainder of the summer where i could at least put my boat in the water.

Little River boat world was open as was their launch. Guess it was worse ur way but mild at Salmon Arm

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in at Sicamous and we went up to Copper Island, stayed in the houseboat friends had rented at Neilson Beach, did a ton of water sports, and didn't see much for debris, save for a few swamped houseboats listing on their pontoons....This was late July, early August...

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool picture.....is that a Sundowner or the vista Cruiser, thats a big boat...hows the cabin,do you sleep on it, intentionally lol.....

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
238 vista cruiser, cabin sleeps 4 but is very comfortable with 2. Wife and I weekend on it when the kids arent around, that way the table stays set up and we sleep in the aft, it gets crowded trying to move around the cabin with 4 people, not bad for one night but would get old fast. She's a 5.8L EFI and will cruise at 40-ish mph @ 88L/hr...lol

Having the beds & bathroom is nice, after a beer filled day of sun and fun I don't have to go anywhere...

Cool picture.....is that a Sundowner or the vista Cruiser, thats a big boat...hows the cabin,do you sleep on it, intentionally lol.....

Top Bottom