Where to take my dirt bike near ED

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Hi All

I've got a "new to me" dirt bike and I'd like to get it out for a test session.

Is there a place to ride that's within 30 - 45 mins of Edmonton that I could go ride some trails?

Thanks

M.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruderhiem area is good for dirt bikes. Trails, sand, mud. Whatever you desire. If you have never been in that area, some of the other folks here would be able to give you directions as i only know how to get there and not sure of the exact directions. from Fort sask its about 20 minutes to pits.

flyfisher4life

Reaction score
Hi All

Is there a place to ride that's within 30 - 45 mins of Edmonton that I could go ride some trails?

Thanks

M.

hey hi there
me and my budies always go out by fort sask and we go out towards stony plain, we have 450f's and we are trying to build up a big group of dirt bikers if u and some friends wanna come out some time give us a call james 780 231 4308 or 641 3037 chris
have a good one ride safe

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Thanks

M.

id say for a test run, go to Vega, or go for a ride out towards Edson!! the trails in Edson are a little easier for test runs i think..

Reddragon816

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you about two weeks ago, bought myself my first bike and needed an area to test it. Bruderheim is fairly close but not that great for test rides or at least my style of riding its alot of beach sand and mud. I heard Stony Plain is alright I havn't made it out there yet! And as of right now Bruderheim has a ban on atv's and bikes because of the fires out there!

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Range Road 24, out past Spruce Grove.. good riding, dirt trails, whoops, a bit of everything. I dirtbike out there often..love it. head out on 16A or 16 til you hit RR24, take a right turn down the gravel road and it eventually comes to a dead end, you will see a barbed wire fenced-gate on the left, you can go through it..close it behind you..head down the trail and stage in the open field..you will see the trail proceeding from the field and they continue on from there...enjoy.

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I am going out Fri early eveningish, and perhaps going to check out the range road 30 area near Alberta beach.... we will see

Top Bottom