Where to stay?

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
Where is a good place to stay in revy that is not in town? We did have a place but it is getting ran down. Just looking for some other options.thanks.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually stay at Peaks when not staying in town, especially early season but last time I called they said they would be enforcing a 2 week cancellation policy on bookings. I said I wouldn't be booking there any more.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glacier House!! Under new management!! Great guy!!

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 week cancelation notice.... Ouch. Prob due to the crappy winter. Book for when your going and if it hasn't gotten better bail out on trip
Great place to stay otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed at glacier for the last 5 years or so always treated # 1 recommended it to a lot of people so this year I decided to rent a cabin and take the wife and kids there for Christmas ( big mistake ) got there on the 24th of dec opened the door to the cabin ( cost me $530 a night x 6 almost $4000 not a big deal ) it reaked of dope , carpet was in a mess not vacuumed up garbage under the coffee table no toilet paper and the toilet wasent cleaned that's the start .... Called front desk of course no one working on Christmas Eve so my wife ended up cleaning the bathroom and picking up the garbage , day 2 - went sledding came back floors still not vacuumed , no towels in the bathroom ( had to send the kids over to get some ) day 3 - came back from sledding lots of towels but the dirty ones were still on the floor and the carpet was still in a mess and no toilet paper again , I'm pissed by now . I go over to the front desk and lose it but it's not her fault she just manages the phones I apologize and leave day 4 - came back from sledding and I'll be dam the place wasent touched my wife goes over and she can be a real bitch when she's mad lol they gave her a $100 tab for the restaurant, I don't want the dam money just a clean place for my family to stay needless to say I will never be back to the glacier house again ..... That's my take :)

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks or Glacier, They both have benefits IMO.

Peaks seems a little older, has multiple private outdoor hot tubs, secure chain link fence enclosure, great food, sometimes a short but terrible trail to boulder

Glacier house has more of a real wooden "lodge" feel, a single public indoor hot tub, good food, quick access to the frisby staging area

Either way you go, Hard to be disappointed!

peakslodge

Reaction score
Usually stay at Peaks when not staying in town, especially early season but last time I called they said they would be enforcing a 2 week cancellation policy on bookings. I said I wouldn't be booking there any more.

Cancelation policy is ONLY in effect during peak business times when we are booked solid and you cancel last min...we are pretty flexible if we are full and you cancel at 11:00pm on a Friday and we have been turning customers away that is when we implement the cancelation policy. All we ask is that you simply give us as much time as possible to fill your spot. If we can fill your spot great you will not be charged. We understand sometimes things come up. We will work with you not against you! Thanks for your support and understanding of this policy.

Top Bottom