Where to stay in Sicamous

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Hunters and Owls Head the first week in Feb, where is a good place to stay in Sicamous? We have been going to Enderby the past 3 years but want to try something different.

Rob

GRD

Reaction score
Heading to Hunters and Owls Head the first week in Feb, where is a good place to stay in Sicamous? We have been going to Enderby the past 3 years but want to try something different.

Rob

Heard the Alpiner is good!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Call rene st. Onge at eagle valley lodge, just outside sicamous... It is between eagles pass and owlshead... Great place, and rene is a great rider(been in lotsa videos). They have a direct trail leading up from his lodge to skyline that will take you to hunters, owlshead or wherever.... He is a supporting vendor on this site too.....

Rocky Mountain Kamakazi

Reaction score
The Best Western (Sicamous Inn) is good, big parking lot and 2 hottubs. They have surveillance cameras around the building and parking lot. The weekend we were there, a couple of sleds were stolen from the Aliner.

karbz700

Reaction score
best westerns got my vote aswell. Really nice drying room and hottubs.

Feebs103

Reaction score
Sun Dog B&B, not bad prices, across the street from owl's head, breakfast and lunches provided, drying room available

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
Hi, i just came home from a 9 night stay at Rene`s. And all i can say is you got to try it !! It is ubelievable..... what a place, an what a guy, his hospitality is beyond far, never have I had such a good time, and that is all thanx to Rene, his hospitality, riding skills and the way he took care of us while we where there !!!
Give him a call and check it out, yo won`t be disapointed !!!
Eagle Valley Marine :d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hi, i just came home from a 9 night stay at rene`s. And all i can say is you got to try it !! It is ubelievable..... What a place, an what a guy, his hospitality is beyond far, never have i had such a good time, and that is all thanx to rene, his hospitality, riding skills and the way he took care of us while we where there !!!
Give him a call and check it out, yo won`t be disapointed !!!
eagle valley marine :d

hey... You need to post pics of your trip here.... Our buddy rene, really is an awesome guy and a very talented rider!

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
When i click on the "Insert image" button i just get a strange message about any "please enter the URL of your image" But as i have the imafes on my computer i really dont need any URL, do I ?? I also tried to cpoy paste, but it wont work !! :nono:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
when i click on the "insert image" button i just get a strange message about any "please enter the url of your image" but as i have the imafes on my computer i really dont need any url, do i ?? I also tried to cpoy paste, but it wont work !! :nono:

if you send a p.m.(private message) to tylerg or sledbunnyracing, they will give you quick easy instructions...... ;)

Reaction score
I don't know if you you are allowed to post the kind of pics you guys take! Those ones you showed us of Norway sledding are questionable for a family site..HAHA.
Hope you guys had a good flight back!
When i click on the "Insert image" button i just get a strange message about any "please enter the URL of your image" But as i have the imafes on my computer i really dont need any URL, do I ?? I also tried to cpoy paste, but it wont work !! :nono:

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
I don't know if you you are allowed to post the kind of pics you guys take! Those ones you showed us of Norway sledding are questionable for a family site..HAHA.
Hope you guys had a good flight back!

Hehe......... :realmad: I think so too after visiting your ares in Sicamous.

But don`t You worry about that the pics i wanted to post was of our visit over in Canada !!! :cool:

Reaction score
Hehe......... :realmad: I think so too after visiting your ares in Sicamous.

But don`t You worry about that the pics i wanted to post was of our visit over in Canada !!! :cool:

Just playing with ya. You guys should have seen the snow after you left. Eagles got hammered!! Lots of POW!! You guys should have stayed!!

palsnowmobiles

Reaction score
Just playing with ya. You guys should have seen the snow after you left. Eagles got hammered!! Lots of POW!! You guys should have stayed!!

Yeah, I know I got a report from Rene a while ago !! As much as we wanted to stay, we had to go back. You know got to make some more pesos to go again at some point !! We sure wanna come back !! :) we had a blast !!

Wildreaper

Reaction score
If you can't get into Rene's the Best Western is great, Tim Hortons and another restaurant on the other for Breakfast within 100 yards. They also have a swimming pool, as mentioned earier 2 hot tubs, 1 inside, 1 outside, and a drying room for gear. And it's a 7 dollar cab ride to Moose's for Supper or to the Tavern for drinks. But where ever you stay all the people there are great, and you will have a great time.

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are booked into the Best Western, Rene's was full looking forward to going hopefully they have new Snow. Going to ride Blue Lake on Friday, Hunter's Sat and Quest or Owls on Sunday.

Anyone know how the avy conditions are as of late?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were there the last week in Febuary,stayed a Rene's it was great,he is very helpfull and even brought a couple buddies over to help my buddy with his turbo Yami.Nice havinng the shop there for repairs.Last year we stayed at the Best Western it was OK but havin the Kitchen at Rene;s was nice,you can only eat at Mooses and the Husky so much before it gets stale,we barbequed there and made are own breakfasts,much better and cheaper then eatin out everyday.the sleddin was great4bluebird days and 3 days of snow,the best snow was up Blue,3ft of fluff with bright blue skys,the best day yet on my new 50th anniverary Ski Doo,man that machine loves the deep stuff.Hope you have a good time.

Top Bottom