Where to stay in Golden

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and 3 others are heading up to Golden April 5-8, any good places to stay at? Also, is anyone here going at that time?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have I got a place for you!

Glenogle Mountain Lodge.......They have a hottub,No worries parking.The best food you will ever eat.There is a rec room downstairs with a pool table ,big screen tv,foosball.I think its 60.00 a night per person and that includes breakfast!Tell Doris I sent you!It is a lodge about 5 klicks out of town!Google it.....!
catmando!:perfect10:
I wouldnt stay anywhere else!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden Rim is great too, I believe 80 bucks for 2 doubles. Hot-tub, pool, waterslide. Even have a rental site on site for sleds, equipment, etc... The rental guy is a great guy, recommend him the and the hotel. A+

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My Vote Is For Glenogle Lodge

YUP, DORIS KNOWS HOW TO DO IT RIGHT........ GREAT FACILITY, AND VERY SECURE. VERY NICE/COMFY BEDS(TOP OF THE LINE) AND SHE SURE CAN COOK!!!:p AND THE PRICE IS MORE THAN REASONABLE

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Timber Inn - Marianne and Reiner. Best food in Golden bar none.

Cabins are niceand clean. Just on Highway 95 - just on the turnoff to the bridge to Silent Pass/Silver Mine. Beer and gas at the Parson store.

Just don't premium into the diesel truck like I did. Damn yellow pump handle

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Just don't premium into the diesel truck like I did. Damn yellow pump handle

Ouch, saw a guy do that in Edmonton...he was not happy with himself. Cost him $200.00 to get it pumped out plus the fuel. Barefoot, what did it cost you to get this little error corrected?

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$400. That included the BC government disposal fee, and draining the fuel system and changing the filters. Plus - he opened the shop to do it on a Saturday while I was sledding. Cheap at double the price.

OK Tire in Golden. Good guys

Top Bottom