Where to stay in Blue?

sscamaro_skwark

Reaction score
Ya, I'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet when you pull in with a lifted one ton diesel, pulling a 4-place enclosed. Probably even let you ride right from your cabin. LMFAO !!

Hey my 1st time in blue was at the blue river hotel, It was AWESOME PLACE N PRICE, ESPECIALLY WITH A KITCHENETTE, but we soon got frowned upon!!!! HOLY SMOKE INN, a sledders home away from home, that you probably don't want to leave, for several reasons!!!!

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok whats the best place if the Holy Smoke and the Glacier are both filled? I heard the Sandman was not the best but the people I talked to on the phone seemed like good people that work there at least. I guess its hard to determine with a phone call. I mean its not like there are a lot of places to stay?

barrone

Reaction score
Ok whats the best place if the Holy Smoke and the Glacier are both filled? I heard the Sandman was not the best but the people I talked to on the phone seemed like good people that work there at least. I guess its hard to determine with a phone call. I mean its not like there are a lot of places to stay?

Ive stayed at the sandman when glacier was full, its alright too, not quite as new but very comfortable.

Top Bottom