Where to ride !!!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Where are some of you people riding this weekend? I have our machines loaded up and looking to try some new areas out, but have NO IDEA where. Thinking either north of Westlock, maybe Faucett Lake area, or Swan Hills, but dont know the area, and dont want to get lost. Possibly even hook up and ride with someone. Any sugestion? Thanks :d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ditch bang to athabasca snow is always good in valley.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North of fort assibone place call Trapper lea cabin is a staging area it part
Whitecourt and Swanhill trail head south you will find the center of Alberta
monument then go west into trail system have good ride:d

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mare you should come out to long lake next Sat. there is gonna be a few of us from the site going,as of now there is 6 guys forsure and 6 that aren't sure yet....will be a great time and a way to meet some new people.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the sugestion everyone. We ended up going to Goose Tower. LOTS of snow. Absoluetly AMAZING terrain around there, Loved it !!! Loved it so much that I didnt stop long enough to take any pictures of us riding. I did get some pictures of the area before and after. I am going to post them in the north west section of the riding area forums.
We are definately going up there again, maybe on a warmer day though. It was -23 when we got there with winds. The trails were EXCELLENT, groomed and smooth. Didnt venture off the trails too much as I had my 12 yr old with us, not sure he could get in and out without US digging. I definately recommed going there, whether you trail ride or want to explore off the beaten paths, its WICKED, WICKED, WICKED!!!!! :d

Top Bottom