where to ride near kelowna

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading up to kelowna this weekend , takeing the sleds . I have riden greystoke before . I was wondering where else to go . Nothing to extreme my wife doesnt like hill climbing .

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
graystokes is the main area. and best marked. you can do little white or enter the back side of the graystokes from the 201. but its not marked.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hunters Range is near Enderby and has well marked trails that get you to areas that are easy for her to ride into and still let you play on a few hills.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Stokes if finally great to ride there is about 7-8 ft finally and lots of powder from all the last storms.Great place to bring the wife you can leave her on the trail while you do some good boondocking.Hunters is not near as big an area.There is also the idle back lake,mculloch area as well

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys . i think we will do greystoke one day and make atrip up to hunters range .

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On our way to kelowna today . Keep an Eye out for me , 2 iqr sleds on the back of a green F-350 .

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IQR's those will be easy to spot.I'll be at the rutland timmys @7:00am Blue 2011 Duramax CC.Hope to see you out

Top Bottom