Where to ride in Edson

jwood99

Reaction score
also looking to head out that way and wondering where is a good spot to ride?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can unload and go from the golfcourse parking lot or drive right through Edson and go to where the club has there trail system,west of Edson on Hwy 16 and there is a sign on the Hwy,turn right to staging area.There are a few good spots on the hwy between Edson and Whitecourt as well!
catmando!

jwood99

Reaction score
what kind of riding is there around Edson, is it all trail or is there spots to get off the trails?

MIke Lacroix

Reaction score
Stage at the golf course.Head down road to the river and cross.Set gps and ride to Robb.Stop at hotel in Robb and have food.great day trip.When they have the snow it is truly a great ride.Reply back as to how you enjoyed.Take care

knocksum

Reaction score
Are there any good play areas around Edson? Or is it mainly a good family trail?

1nv8r17

Reaction score
You can ride out to Silver Summit ski hill north of town. When you get into town, look for the FasGas on the west bound highway, turn right and it will take you out of town on the North Rd. I haven't personally taken the trail, but you can ask at the local sled shop, I'm positive someone can help you. My brother has taken the trip and says its pretty good for ditch banging and can find lots of cutlines with pretty deep pow to smash. Hope it helps some.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stage at the golf course.Head down road to the river and cross.Set gps and ride to Robb.Stop at hotel in Robb and have food.great day trip.When they have the snow it is truly a great ride.Reply back as to how you enjoyed.Take care

How far to Robb from the Golf course ? My buddies and I are planning on Saturday doing this trip. I heard the groomer is coming back to Edson ( from Robb ) some time this week . I am hoping to try a few cutlines on the way to Robb. I hope some one in town has a map I can buy that shows the area.

MIke Lacroix

Reaction score
Trail will be marked along the route.At least it was when we went through.We played around alot and stopped a few times for beverage and snack so plan a 8 hour ride to and fro

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some sections of the Silver Summit trail are marked with no ATV signs, why, and how strict are they?

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some sections of the Silver Summit trail are marked with no ATV signs, why, and how strict are they?

The marked trails are registered sled trails. Once the grooming starts (typically around new years) they have zero tolerance. In the summer months their tolerance level is the same as your respect for the trail and the tread lightly program.

sledhead01

Reaction score
theres snow in edson enough for a ditch bang but i'd watch it not all tht much maybe 6"....calling for a blizzard tonight :d:beer:

photoj

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gone South to the Cadimon area? Rode the quads there this summer, great trails, thought we might head out there over Christmas if there's any snow.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have gone south of Robb and sledded around the small boys camp and brazeau river area. Good trails nice scenery and when the snow is good there is some nice meadows and open areas to play around in but the snow conditions are hit and miss. I have been around there when there was a foot of snow in the middle of the winter and then the next year there is 6 feet of snow

Top Bottom