Where to ride first trip to Pemberton

dmax

Reaction score
6 of us coming up from Kelowna to find some snow in Pemberton the first weekend in march. What would be the best place to ride for our first time to the area. (all experienced riders) Riding two days thinking Rutherford, Brandywine or Hurley. I have also been looking for trail maps and directions to each area from Pemberton and I'm having no luck finding good info.....

Thanks for any help....

snowtracker

Reaction score
try sledbralorne.com stay in bralorne at the mines motel it is part of the mineshaft pub. there is lots of riding from there eg.lonegoat, hopecreek ,noel slim creek,. u will not be disappointed.

dmax

Reaction score
try sledbralorne.com stay in bralorne at the mines motel it is part of the mineshaft pub. there is lots of riding from there eg.lonegoat, hopecreek ,noel slim creek,. u will not be disappointed.

Have to try that out another time none of us have ever been to the ice fields would like to say I have.. Thanks for the info it's another destination on list now.

bones01

Reaction score
click the book on right then the area. For example pemberton trail off the hurley is lone goat.

Top Bottom