Where to get riding gear

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get decent prices on riding gear Calgary or Red Deer area. I need boots and maybe a new helmet. Are there any dealers that have decent prices? Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought my sled gear, from a member on this site. Also was good to put another face to the name, as well as it was a smoking deal!!! Check the classified here, everything can be washed....

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got tired of driving around trying to find what I wanted in the size I needed. Must have hit every shop in Edm. one day. Found what I wanted on E-Bay, saved some $$$ as a bonus.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in Calgary GW Cycle in the NE off of Barlow Trail has tons of riding gear... great prices.. they give you usually 20% off of there prices of there already not bad pricing.. best selection in town for gear... Bow Cycle has quite a bit at the north store and more brp at the south... there is always blackfoot but they don't give you squat off stuff.... bow always matches GW's price if its the same item and in stock..

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sayler motorsports in lacombe can order anything you need. Give him a call great guy and great prices. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376961581.866332.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I ended up getting Fox boots and a Fox helmet @ cycleworks Calgary, prices were not bad actually.

Top Bottom