Where to get plasti dip??

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This stuff looks awesome, ive been wanting to paint the rims on my truck black with this stuff but i cant seem to find it anywhere! i tried walmart, rona, canadian tire, home depot but no one seems to carry it! anybody ever try this stuff?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone?? It sprays on like spray paint but after it dries you can peel it off if you don't like it!

Sent from a iPhone

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think princess auto sells it..... in black for sure I dont know if they have all the colors
it does sell out so ask at the counter

stuff works great we sprayed rims and it looks good and holds up well. you can do trim pieces or pretty much anything and it will peel off if you need it removed...

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to princess auto and they didn't have any, so went to home hardware ok the west end and... Sold out. I talked to the lady and she said they got 1000 cans in on Tuesday, and completely sold out within a day. So I special ordered 8 cans of black and their gonna call me when it comes in, right on

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342904632.275136.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342904632.275136.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 243

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bringing it back to the top. I am curious to use this or get the bumpers done with 3M. Anyone have pictures of something other than a quad with plasti dip?

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kijiji or Craigs list is the best place to find Plasti Dip.
Guys are importing it from the US and making a few bucks on every can!

I have used it a few times and it sure has its place.
You just have to remember it is pretty cheap to do and it will not last very long.
Pressure washers and Plasti Dip are enemies! And the pressure washer wins every time.

Turts

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get it at home hardware.

You need to get the clear coat or its hard to get it clean. A guy in stoon has a whole tundra painted in it. Looks like truck box liner blue.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen it at Canadian tire but it in the household paint area not auto motive paints. I think the neighbours kid and all his friends are addicted to that stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ECU program in Cgy gave me a couple cans, 1 can goes a long way, doesn't smell too bad and easy to use... i sprayed the kidney grilles on wifes X5.. Holds up decent, couple stone chips thru the dip and it hasn't started to peel.. Found it adheres best to a moderately textured surface.. Great for plastics, on metal i'd paint or powder coat..

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found that Home Hardware has a large selection. I was looking at doing a few areas of my truck with the clear as 3M wanted a fortune and I dont know if it will even get chipped in the areas.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had it on a few spots on my truck for over a year and still looks like the day I sprayed it on

Sent from my S4

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
homehardware, as seen on tv stores, and apparently there is a plasti dip store on west end (Edmonton) now too.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Cant even imagine painting my Vehicle with that crap personally...lol

Top Bottom