Where To get Parts

12bruckd

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the sledding world and was wondering where a good place to buy parts is, besides a dealer. I'm in the US so I don't know if that changes anything. I have noticed that there is no online place that sells parts that isn't a dealer. I'm used to dirt bikes where I could go to motosport.com or atvmc.com or something similar and get OEM parts at a little discount off of what a dealer would charge. Is there a websight for sled parts? Or can only dealers sell parts? Was looking for Arctic Cat parts if that matters at all... Thanks

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dennis Kirk is awesome for after market stuff. I've had good luck with countrycat.net on cat parts. They also have an e-bay store with lots of overstock stuff at pretty good prices.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cross country cat looks like a good place to order from, good selection and prices

fox68sd

Reaction score
you should try dirtcheapsnow.com they hav great prices and good look ups, the a-arm for my sled was $70 cheaper than from the dealer here and that included shipping to Canada

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your in the states call Michelle at Oregon trail sports, best pricing on parts in the lower 48. 541-523-3500

Top Bottom