Where to find Herculiner in Calgary?

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
So I've been trying to find a do-it-yourself paint on truck bedliner called Herculiner, but haven't had any luck. Comes in as a 4L kit, costs about $75 in the US, and I can mail order it to Canada for $175 but was hoping to find it on a shelf here in Calgary (faster and cheaper).
NAPA, Canadian Tire, Princess Auto, Mopac and even Truck Outfitters all don't carry it.

Anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks,

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Auto Value on Barlow and 114th SE had some - don't know if it was the Herculiner brand but they did have some roll-on bedliner stuff (think it might have been Herculiner) in the paint section a little while ago when I was looking at undercoating.

Hope that helps.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Auto Value Has Gator-Guard for $75, which is similar to Herculiner... just can't find anything online about how well it works. I'd also need two kits to do my 6.5ft truck bed...
Ebay has been the best bet so far... just shipping would take 3 weeks cause of customs!

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
I think its only available in the states now....
I havent found anything online - ebay best bet
Try going directly to the herculiner website and contacting them that way to find out if its available in canada anymore.
I imagine there are other products available in calgry that are just as good
Good luck:beer:

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Looked everywhere, called Herculiner and many others, can't get it anywhere.
Purchased from ebay in the end.
Got the kit and an extra quart from the same seller, combined shipping was $55 for a total of $155 USD, not too bad.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Yeah, there's a couple guides floating around the internet and I imagine it will come with full instructions... I really need a sand blaster, but think my wire brush will suffice for removing the rust in my bed. Then some sandpaper to scratch it up and some xylene for when I cover myself in the goop. I will also buy some high quality painters tape to mask stuff.

Top Bottom