Where to eat in McBride?

SKIROULE

Reaction score
What's your favorate place to eat in McBride? I know where not to eat, the no name Greek place is terrible. :eek:

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Grizzly is good. I like the patty cakes there.

I was told to try the McBride grill last time, but didn't get a chance.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Giggling Grizzly is the BEST.

Main Street Grill (on Main Street of course) and Heartland Restaurant (in the Sandman) are nothing fancy but have really good food.

Haven't been to the Sun Valley (Greek) or the Kilin (Chinese) recently so I can't give you an honest opinion on either one of those. Sun Valley recently changed hands, so hopefully you will see some improvement there.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't go wrong at the MSG. Main Street Grill. don't let the looks of the building turn you off. Best breakfast there is the Rounder. Awesome suppers as well.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are actually quite a few good places to eat in town, But I prefer to go to the grizz after a good day on the hill.

dozer

Reaction score
the kilin restaurant has an awesome smorg thur. or fri night if you like chinese this place is a must

knizer8hun

Reaction score
We had 2 excellent dinners at the no name this past weekend, great steak sandwich and pizza:)

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kilin restaurant has an awesome smorg thur. or fri night if you like chinese this place is a must

You are indeed correct, Friday night is smorg night, by far the best chinese food you'll eat. I make a point of it every trip.

You can't go wrong with the Griz or Main street grill either, both are excellent.

Top Bottom