where to buy polaris quad

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There might be a few almost new ones at OLCN. ...good chance you'll have to forgo the warranty though. :d

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rainy Creek is good.. i have known Doug since the days of him being a manager at a polaris dealership in Rocky...
i have a word of advise thou.. don't look for a dealer just cause of price.. i used to do that...no more... i rather pay a touch more for a machine and have excellent service and have a dealer on your side..
i have one now.. my relationship with me dealer now is 7 years in the making and i wont look any further than them now.. maybe i paid a little more for a machine when i first bought of them but now i dont deal with the salemen, i go directly to the owner, as instructed to do so.. now my deals are decent, believe me... and service. well ... there all always ups and downs and of course warranty to deal with.. you win some, you lose some but i can not complain about service.. there are many benifits and bending backwards for me and i like that...

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycleworks south had a 2012 left in the showroom a few days ago. It was around $7500.00. Don't know if that's good form posting a price but it seems like a good deal, and we have always had great experiences dealing with them.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy 2013 Polaris xp 850 where is the best place to buy and get a good price thanks for any help

I've bought three quads through Scott at Mountain Toys in Cochrane. Great service and good to deal with.

Top Bottom